Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop 125 eod and 150 eod?

your acting like theres some huge significant difference in 450 or 500... plus you give NO INFORMATION for us to work with so guess what... vague questions can and even vaguer answer...

your acting like theres some huge significant difference in 450 or 500... plus you give NO INFORMATION for us to work with so guess what... vague questions can and even vaguer answer...
Ordered some test prop and having a though time understanding pin injection frequency, I wanted to get 500 a week but my understanding it’s a eod thing so it would equal to less the next week for example if Inject 125 mg one week I will get 500 the next I will get 325!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe???
I mean seriously, you couldn't much more vague with a question like that.

I know test prop has to be injected eod so I’d inject 125 eod it will be 500 one week and then 325 the next week! What can I do to hit close to 500 every week so I thought 125 one week and then 150 the next week!

First week of test prop 125 eod then the next 150 eod so one week I hit 500 the next I 450 will it work?

At what? And why do it like that anyway?

My goal is to hit 500 a week if dose if at 125 a week I will be hitting uneven numbers!
Stop thinking in weekly numbers. That's your problem. You only use that reference when you are doing weekly injections or bi weekly injections. Your dose is eod so you weekly average is the sum of your injections for two weeks divided by 2. 125 EOD is 7 injections every two weeks. 125x7=875÷2= 437.5mg per week

You arent getting uneven mg per week. Your body doesmt give a shit what day of the week it is. EOD with short esters gives you the blood stability and that's how it is dosed

Stop thinking in weekly numbers. That's your problem. You only use that reference when you are doing weekly injections or bi weekly injections. Your dose is eod so you weekly average is the sum of your injections for two weeks divided by 2. 125 EOD is 7 injections every two weeks. 125x7=875÷2= 437.5mg per week

You arent getting uneven mg per week. Your body doesmt give a shit what day of the week it is. EOD with short esters gives you the blood stability and that's how it is dosed
What about when I switch to test e there be 250 mg of test left in the ample what do I do with it.

Back
Top Bottom