Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop crashed, and crashed, and crashed

miahlaw13

I have 2 vials of test prop, that crashed, so I heat em up, it clears up, then within a day or less it crashes again. Uve done this probably 6 times before I just threw them in my little stash and left them sit.
My question is, is it ok to heat them up before use, every time, or will it ruin the prop heating it up over and over and over? Hope that makes sense.... thanks

1st Question ~ where are you keeping the Prop that it keeps on Crashing, or did you make it ?

Yes you can keep Heating it up without Degrading the Test, as it can take Considerable Heat before Breaking down.
Only Trenbolone is Susceptible to Heat Degradation at Lower Temps than other Hormones.

But the Real Question is why don't you just Add some Benzyl Benzoate to it.
This should Stabilize the Hormone in Solution............................ JP

It's in a case in my room at room temo, usually 75°. I got this over the summer and it crashed immediately , so the guy replaced it. Anyway yeah I could and should do that. Thanks.

usually means they put a lot of raw into the mix. better be potent for all the work you have to do. use a hairdryer if you have one handy to re heat

Sounds to me that they put more raw hormone in the product then will suspend. It's not a bad thing. You probably have some very potent test prop on your hands.

Prior to each injection, place the vial in a soup bowl. Boil some water with a kitchen kettle and pour water into the bowl until it comes 2/3 the way up the side of the vial. Leave the vial there for 2-3 minutes and then shake the vial vigorously.

Looks like you got some highly concentrated test prop, which is a cool thing for your results. Just warm it up before injecting, and it should be fine.

Little tip I found works really well. I use a cup warmer to head the vials up. You can set the temp on the higher end ones and just place the vial(s) on it while your washing up and getting needles and what not together. It heats them really quickly without risk of getting it too hot to where it can hurt you or the product and it keeps it out of water that could have germs or something in it. Not saying the water way is bad as I've done that many many times. The cup warmer just seems to work very well, just thought I would share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always heat my gear in a bowl of hot water or something for 2-3 minutes before pinning

Thanks, warming it up isn't an issue just making sure it wouldn't degrade the prop doing it over and over but like stated before I'm going to add some bb and straighten it out.

This thread was very helpful cause I had some to do the same. Thanks everyone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Brother, not sure if you home brew. But I do and what I do to prevent my gear from crashing is after I brew it according to the recipe I will still keep it in a beaker for a day to see if it crashes. If it does will add small increments of bb and repeat this process until no crashing. This is all done prior to filtering and bottling and will prevent having to heat up every time you inject.

Back
Top Bottom