Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop stack??

Tkshred

Registered
I was considering stacking up my last 4 weeks of test prop 120mg EOD with something.. any good suggestions? i started at 170 now up to 190 after 8 weeks still lean but wanted to fill out and harden up a little more. I was considering upping my dosage of prop to 150-170mg EOD instead of stacking it but wasn't sure if id benefit for that.

Maybe add in some SARMS? Why not do a 12 week run of nutrabol: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
You can use it for the last 4 weeks of your cycle and continue using it through out your PCT. It'll help a lot with staying lean during your PCT and maintaining all the muscle mass you gained on cycle.

120mg EOD is a lot of testosterone. Anything more then that is asking for estrogen issues in my opinion, even with an AI. I wouldn't bump it to 150-170mg EOD.

Adding SARMs will be very beneficial for you. Cardarine can add some really good quality to your muscles, and S4 could add a lot of hardness and vascularity.

@Muskate's suggestion is also very interesting.

I don't understand what you mean by 'fill out and harden up more'

those are oxymoron's .. you can take a hardener like proviron, winny, mast.. but they won't fill you out like a dbol or test would.

are you going to take pics or compete at the end of your run? if not then hardening up would be pointless because it will go away when you stop

By going off your avatar pic, If that's current, just get your diet in check. 150mg of prop EOD is a solid dose. Sarms would also get you what your looking for. Your other option would be to add tbol. Tbol is awesome,. I would set your cycle up for 6 weeks rather than 4 too.

I was considering stacking up my last 4 weeks of test prop 120mg EOD with something.. any good suggestions? i started at 170 now up to 190 after 8 weeks still lean but wanted to fill out and harden up a little more. I was considering upping my dosage of prop to 150-170mg EOD instead of stacking it but wasn't sure if id benefit for that.

throw some tbol in.will give you a bit of both

i decided to go with 40 mg of winnie ED for the last 4 weeks of my test prop 100mg EOD any critiques would be very appreciated

adding proviron for the last 5 weeks would be beneficial in your opinion?

For only 4 weeks no not really. If you want to harden up / dry out Id go with winstrol. 50mg/day last 4 weeks will be fine if youve never used winny before

Sent using Tapatalk

For only 4 weeks no not really. If you want to harden up / dry out Id go with winstrol. 50mg/day last 4 weeks will be fine if youve never used winny before

Sent using Tapatalk
Never used Winnie would I get any extra size gains sticking in with prop for the last 4 weeks or mainly strength and cut

Never used Winnie would I get any extra size gains sticking in with prop for the last 4 weeks or mainly strength and cut

Its not really anabolic for muscular gains to be honest but your diet dictates a lot of that.. If you want to keep leaning and drying out the aas and nitrogen retention should help you hold on to size while in a cut... Remember the leaner you are with some solid mass the bigger and better you appear to the human eye

Sent using Tapatalk

Its not really anabolic for muscular gains to be honest but your diet dictates a lot of that.. If you want to keep leaning and drying out the aas and nitrogen retention should help you hold on to size while in a cut... Remember the leaner you are with some solid mass the bigger and better you appear to the human eye

Sent using Tapatalk

Cool I'm Gona give Winnie a shot I don't need to take proviron with Winnie if I'm on test do i? Also hope my lipids don't go out of control its only a 4 week cycle so I don't expect to much damage that's probably my only concern

No winnie has good shbg benefits. Just take the proper supports with winny. I mean you should be taken supports on cycle nonetheless

Sent using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom