Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test report after 2 weeks Test E in

cereal_killer

So I just did my blood work on Teatosterone Total and it was 1500 . Been on Test since 2 weeks so please tell me is it good and how much it should be and how much usually guys have or you have on cycle?

Also does dbol effect Test levels to elevate mate ?
Thank ya mate

Two weeks is too soon to check test levels with testosterone enanthate, as the levels will still be rising for a few more weeks yet.

Last edited:
I've never seen a perfect round number like that before. Post a pic of it?

My bad I noticed you were right

- - - Updated - - -

Two weeks is too soon to test levels with testosterone enanthate, as the levels will still be rising for a few more weeks yet.

What number to aim for, for huge gainz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 68

- - - Updated - - -

Can we see where it has the time and date included on the bloodwork.
Thx.
You were not running anything prior to this.?

Outside of my endo's bloods, I do my own as well. I usually order the "Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS" after 6-8wks into the cycle, I also usually tag on Prostate (psa) testing since I run tren a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, from privatemdlabs

- - - Updated - - -

For huge gains it's about stacking steroids and in the right way, not just having massive test levels.

You'll grow huge on 250 test with the combination and implementation of other more powerful steroids.

Can we see where it has the time and date included on the bloodwork.
Thx.
You were not running anything prior to this.?

No , I did not run anything before this . A while ago dbol oral only cycle but did pct and got recovered easily from it .But I am already 8-9 lbs in and it’s just been 2 week Test in and 1 week dbol in .I am guessing it is water weight but I am not feeling much of a bloat just weight gain and I a taking arimidex .25 eod .

Here is the date and time . But I don’t understand what you gonna know out of it ?

Knowing the the date of the pull and nothing else doesn't really tell anything, other then you are being truthful about getting bloodwork done recently. So here's the next question, how many days prior to the blood test did you do your last injection, and how much did you pin?

Here is the date and time . But I don’t understand what you gonna know out of it ?
Always mark off your personal info.
Always show Date pulled and your
Last day pinned before bloods were taken.
Keep all this info So you have something to compare future bloodwork to.
This way your doing everything the same way all the time. This will help if there is ever any issues or questions..
You will also start to get understanding of where your bloodwork should be.

Knowing the the date of the pull and nothing else doesn't really tell anything, other then you are being truthful about getting bloodwork done recently. So here's the next question, how many days prior to the blood test did you do your last injection, and how much did you pin?

As I mentioned I am doing 350mg Test a week so it’s mon and Thursday split . I do 175mg every time . After my last injection which was 4th injection overall I got blood work done on Sunday , which is 3 days later of last shot .I did gain some weight like 8 lbs , I am guessing it’s water weight but I am not really bloated or anything at the moment. I also coudnt stop myself from eating lots of suger stuff like ice cream for 4 days and probably that’s the cause of weight gain . pumps are getting better in gym other than that I am waiting for the aggresion kick and things like that .
Gonna stop eating any suger or carbs and gonna eat clean now .i was also taking dbol 30mg a day since a week of before I got my bw done .

- - - Updated - - -

Always mark off your personal info.
Always show Date pulled and your
Last day pinned before bloods were taken.
Keep all this info So you have something to compare future bloodwork to.
This way your doing everything the same way all the time. This will help if there is ever any issues or questions..
You will also start to get understanding of where your bloodwork should be.

Thanks man , I’ll take care of it now .

Nice, next time order the testosterone with the lc/ms-ms testing so that you can get an exact reading if it's over 1500ng/dL.

It's likely not bloat/water retention that you've gained if you cannot visibily see it yourself, at least not yet. In my opinion, and from what I usually experience myself, is a ton of glycogen storage filling the muscles increasing their density while on cycle, some water weight might accompany in the next week or two if you don't regulate estrogen via an AI.

So I just did my blood work on Teatosterone Total and it was 1500 . Been on Test since 2 weeks so please tell me is it good and how much it should be and how much usually guys have or you have on cycle?

Also does dbol effect Test levels to elevate mate ?
Thank ya mate

It's probably higher. Some tests cap at 1500

Craving for sweets caaaan be high estrogen.

Low appetite low estrogen,
Amoughst many other things. I didn't look at ur bloods tho.

Craving for sweets caaaan be high estrogen.

Low appetite low estrogen,
Amoughst many other things. I didn't look at ur bloods tho.

I am taking .25 arimidex eod so I think I should be good . In the past I have used dbol 30mg for 3-4 weeks without ai and had no problem doing that .

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, next time order the testosterone with the lc/ms-ms testing so that you can get an exact reading if it's over 1500ng/dL.

It's likely not bloat/water retention that you've gained if you cannot visibily see it yourself, at least not yet. In my opinion, and from what I usually experience myself, is a ton of glycogen storage filling the muscles increasing their density while on cycle, some water weight might accompany in the next week or two if you don't regulate estrogen via an AI.

Sure brother I’ll do that next time . Lets hope for the best. Btw you looking pretty huge in your profile picture man , what’s the bodyweight and height stats .

nobody noticed his #'s were dl/ml?

his numbers say 15, not 1500. :eek:

but yeah the metric system seems to translate to a max of 10.6 and he is 15+ so the translation is his gear is g2g. not really any reason to worry about it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom