Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test / superdrol / deca / hgh cycle. Bulking

Twistingmelon

Registered
Hey everyone ,
My stats :
Weight;225lbs
Bf:10-12%
Previous cycles:6
Height:6"2

I've just started hgh 2iu ED, will up it to 4/5 iu ED after 2 weeks and was thinking of them starting the following cycle ……
Test e 250mg shot twice a week 1-12 weeks
Deca 200mg twice a week 1-10 weeks
Superdrol 20mg ed 1-3 weeks
Hgh 4iu ed

I have aromasin and caber. Also I have pct in place.
Deca and hgh are the two I haven't done previously.

My questions are ........ Does it sound a bit overkill?
Will I notice the deca kicking in and after what sort of timescale?
Anything i need to look out for on this cycle?
Thanks for any answers

bro actually the cycle is pretty smooth..you missed cycle aids, add cardarine gw 20mgs ed to keep endurance up and fat loss going ...add n2guard for liver kidney protection

Yeah, I agree - the cycle is looking good, and it will be awesome if you make the changes proposed by @gearhead. Regarding the time scale, it should take roughly between 2 and 3 weeks for deca to start working.

Not bad bud, superdrol makes me feel like shit.. And deca takes a while to kick in... Definitely get the N2Guard for cycle support and follow the perfect pct...

I have actually done that exact cycle when I was blasting and cruising minus the hgh and got great results. I love superdrol in my cycles, just hate you can't hardly find it anymore

Hey everyone ,
My stats :
Weight;225lbs

I've just started hgh 2iu ED, will up it to 4/5 iu ED after 2 weeks and was thinking of them starting the following cycle ……
Hgh 4iu ed

Thanks for any answers

Your cycle looks really good actually.

Add in n2guard at 7 capsules/day when using superdrol. Superdrol is one of the most liver toxic compounds you can take.

Adding in cardine gw at 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM) would be another good addition for enhanced endurance and fat loss.

Make sure you are using arimosan throughout your cycle. Don't just have it on hand. 12.5mg EOD should be sufficient.

Run the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
I would suggest using nutrabol (mk-677) when you stop the HGH injections.

I like your cycle. My question is how long you running the HGH? As for Deca time to hit... I can feel it some at the end of week 2... by week 3 (middle) the weight is floating up and I have to put myself on set count watch because endurance goes through the roof... not often discussed but it is a positive side effect of Deca... but I have to watch it our I will end up hitting 40 sets of back work...lol. As for HGH, I am on a long run now (24th week) with primo, test and mast cycle. Dosing at 8iu right now (for 45 days) but the long term dose has been 5iu. At 5 I get 20 days out of a kit and it is more affordable. I just wanted to up it to see how it impacted the cycle I am on.

It will be a good run for sure. Just need that cycle support. Your BP will be off the wall if you dont. Not to mention you wanna protect other vital organ function.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey everyone ,
My stats :
Weight;225lbs

Hgh 4iu ed

Thanks for any answers

if you really want it to hit all cylinders. i would run the hgh a bit longer before cycling the hear .Besides that , looks good

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I plan on taking the hgh for 5-6 months just hope it's not bunk stuff :)
Has the hgh had good results for you so far kman?

Back
Top Bottom