Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test sust 500

Why would they sell it tho?

I don’t know brother. You’ll have to reach out to them and hear their excuses. God forbid anybody question them around here without being crucified. It’s a shame, because I appreciate the information in he podcasts and the info that comes from the more experienced people here. But he PSL dick sucking that goes on here is disgusting to be honest. I wasn’t impressed with their CS at all. If you question them, you’ll be chewed out by the brainwashed here.

I don’t know brother. You’ll have to reach out to them and hear their excuses. God forbid anybody question them around here without being crucified. It’s a shame, because I appreciate the information in he podcasts and the info that comes from the more experienced people here. But he PSL dick sucking that goes on here is disgusting to be honest. I wasn’t impressed with their CS at all. If you question them, you’ll be chewed out by the brainwashed here.

Just want to be clear. I’m not saying PSL’s gear is bad or anything. Just sharing my experience.

Pretty sure it’s pretty much impassible to brew that much mg of Test into a ml of oil.

Any comments from PSL , Vision? Probably not, but figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

I’m not saying it is or isn’t Sust. I’m just saying that 500mg in a single ml isn’t a thing.

This topic can be address and I could provide a few explanations, but before I do so.. What exactly is your issue with us man? You've made this comment before about "d** sucking" and other crude remarks.. Is that type of talk or comments really necessary and why go out of your way?
In regards to anyone's Richard being gulped on, others may see it as customer satisfaction and loyalty because we produce authentic products that others fail to even come near, or simply don't have the means for compounding. We are not some generic contender or fly-by-night lab cooking out of a kitchen. We belong on many powerhouse forums with equal feedback in each panel regarding our products and services that you see here before your eyes. It appears that you are more problematic than the suspected CS of ours that you claim to be unimpressed by. We're going out of our way to produce great products, on the other hand you're going out of your way to give jabs and cheeky feedback whenever I turn around.. Is this you Eddie?

To the questions in the topic. Yes, high dosed gear can be problematic for some users and this can be said for some esters as well (some users can't use low carbon esters and others can) yet often others are impervious to the high hormone concentrations with some products that you see on the market today. Yes, some generic sub-par inexperienced labs will cut corners by attempting to create a stable environment with a higher solvent ratio hoping to keep the parenting hormones from crashing/falling out. These our the ones that give the market a bad name.

The type of carrier oils that are employed along with a keen understanding in compounding can mitigate anything that could potentially be problematic. Example, some Vet grade hormones (Testosterone) have been compounded at what appears on paper to be high dosages to humans; yet some here claim it's impossible to even synthesize? No, it's very doable and it's been done 100,000's of times over. One of the main reasons you don't see high dosed hormone products is largely due to the fact that it serves no real purpose in therapeutic settings for humans and far exceeds any gold standard or common treatment.. Now we're looking at supraphysiological blood serum levels, it's simply just not practical in medicine.. Do you think that's were Biochemists and Biophysicists hit a brick wall was at these standardized dosages that circulate the market? Come on.. T

I personally am NOT a fan of high concentration oils and the same goes for high volume oil injections as well. With almost all of my muscle heads I keep the oil volume lower, because of "my" sensitivities, yet I know guys that can plug mL's beyond mL's as if it's nothing at all. These hormones are simply just "more" stable at the dosages you see today.

Why is there even high dosed gear? To each their own, different stokes for different folks, some like the convenience with allowing the room for more oil volume with other compounds, it really truly is that simple!

Just because the idea goes beyond ones own understanding or belief doesn't mean others need to see things from a steadfast point of view only..This will never be a one size fits all way of life, ever.

Forgive me if this goes beyond the understanding and belief of Industry gurus, other brewers and myself.

There is no T500.
And nothing short of impartial lab testing can change my mind.

But, don’t listen to me. I’m just some guy that picks heavy shit up only to put it back down. And tbh I’ve never used psl

Sust 500?

A) I’ve know a few brewers, all claim holding 500 mg of test per cc is impossible.

B) I’ll bet the BB/BA content is through the roof. That’s gonna cause massive pip and swelling.

Pharma sust gives me 0 pip. But, I never get pip from test prop either

So you make a statement that "you know people" therefore everyone should just take your word?

I got my Sustanon 500 from PSL a month or so ago. It hurt like hell when I pinned Glutes. After a few weeks I noticed Delts weren't as bad. So I've been pinning in deltas since. Just got blood work done last week and was around 2500 ng/dl. I will say this... I ordered Sustanon 500 from PSL last August (I believe) and it had pretty much 0 pip.

Was that an attempt to prove t500?

Well allow me to retort..

I rub semen on my muscles and went in for testing and my test levels were OVER 9000!!!! (See how easy that was?)
Yet you contradict yourself by turning around using someones elses forum of reference against them attempting to minimize his reference, when in fact what he's attempting to offer is the same thing you've been doing the whole topic a handful of times.. Making steadfast claims based on your word?!?!? In your very own words, see how easy that was. So in essence if his statement can't exist due to the ability of just being manufactured just because, than your word holds little to no value.

Forgive me if this goes beyond the understanding and belief of Industry gurus, other brewers and myself.

There is no T500.
And nothing short of impartial lab testing can change my mind.

But, don’t listen to me.
I’m just some guy that picks heavy shit up only to put it back down. And tbh I’ve never used psl

you don't see high dosed hormone products due to the fact that it serves no real purpose in therapeutic settings for humans and far exceeds any gold standard or common treatment..

But you know brewers.. Hmm.. I bet your guys are also bio-hacking in their very own kitchens synthesizing polypeptides and rHgh WITHOUT a masspec by-passing any analyzing that needs detect crude residues? I think the big fish like EP which sit in a tier far above your boys in the kitchen are able to compound 500mg of hormone if they have the facility to synthesize rHGH and peptides.

So you make a statement that "you know people" therefore everyone should just take your word?

Yet you contradict yourself by turning around using someones elses forum of reference against them attempting to minimize his reference, when in fact what he's attempting to offer is the same thing you've been doing the whole topic a handful of times.. Making steadfast claims based on your word?!?!? In your very own words, see how easy that was. So in essence if his statement can't exist due to the ability of just being manufactured just because, than your word holds little to no value.

you don't see high dosed hormone products due to the fact that it serves no real purpose in therapeutic settings for humans and far exceeds any gold standard or common treatment..

But you know brewers.. Hmm.. I bet your guys are also bio-hacking in their very own kitchens synthesizing polypeptides and rHgh WITHOUT a masspec by-passing any analyzing that needs detect crude residues? I think the big fish like EP which sit in a tier far above your boys in the kitchen are able to compound 500mg of hormone if they have the facility to synthesize rHGH and peptides.

You don’t know anything about me vision. And I don’t know shit about you.

However I am quite certain that snarky, holier than though attitude you use in your online interactions would be dropped if this was in person.

Reason #143 why I don’t order psl.

You don’t know anything about me vision. And I don’t know shit about you.

However I am quite certain that snarky, holier than though attitude you use in your online interactions would be dropped if this was in person.

Reason #143 why I don’t order psl.

Let's get something straight here.. I'm simply demonstrating the same exact substance that you projected onto another member, tooting on your horn claiming something to be factual supporting that based on your word only to turn around and discredit someone else for doing the same exact display that you did and now you wanna start feeling all sorts of ways? Now you're finalizing it with some sort of indirect threat? Who's acting condescending here after all..

You don't need to behave like that.. I'm simply just clarifying things based on your notion of the impossibility, that in fact through science and innovation in biochemistry that things are more possible than one may think. ;)

Why do I say this? Because we are simply doing it right before your eyes.. find me an independent third-party Mass spec testing facility, and I will gladly do everything in my power to find a member with in one of these communities the voluntarily donate one of his samples, at random, at any given time. I'm quite confident that the results will support everything that I'm advocating..

Let's get something straight here.. I'm simply demonstrating the same exact substance that you projected onto another member, tooting on your horn claiming something to be factual supporting that based on your word only to turn around and discredit someone else for doing the same exact display that you did and now you wanna start feeling all sorts of ways? Now you're finalizing it with some sort of indirect threat? Who's acting condescending here after all..

You don't need to behave like that.. I'm simply just clarifying things based on your notion of the impossibility, that in fact through science and innovation in biochemistry that things are more possible than one may think. ;)

Why do I say this? Because we are simply doing it right before your eyes.. find me an independent third-party Mass spec testing facility, and I will gladly do everything in my power to find a member with in one of these communities the voluntarily donate one of his samples, at random, at any given time. I'm quite confident that the results will support everything that I'm advocating..

I like this, let’s do it.

And for the record, I have been wrong.. once, tho it was a long time ago. [emoji848]

I would love to see closure on this, and if I’m wrong. I’ll gladly switch to psl t500

Hey, so there’s multiple independent testing facilities. Try Weights & Measures from MESO (no disrespect to this forum by introducing outside sources). There are multiple independent testing facilities there, to include Jano, and more.

Honestly Vision, I think my problem is with your CS. You attack folks when they question you guys. You have no independent test results to prove your stuff. You say that anybody can sell for EP, which I don’t know is true or not, but you and UncleZ are the only sources selling it. This leads me to believe that PSL/UncleZ owns EP, or visa versa or whatever. And, if you look around, most legitimate companies test their product and provide results to the community. I haven’t seen that with you guys. Beyond that, the UncleZ connection rubs me the wrong way, regardless of what you might say about its’ legitimacy.

I think with 10 years in the business, as you claim, you would have numerous independent tests at this point to prove the legitimacy of your products, which you have absolutely none that I’ve seen. If you look elsewhere, brand new sources are providing this within the first few months of opening up shop.

Sust 500 isn’t a thing. If it is, it would hurt like holy hell upon injection.

Also, I’ve never said anything negative about you before like you’re saying. You must have me confused with somebody else. I’ve questioned you before, but never talked shit. I’ve just been noticing how PSL talks to people over the last few months, and honestly I think it’s BS brother.

If I’m proven wrong by you guys, that’s awesome. But please provide some independent testing already.

Hey, so there’s multiple independent testing facilities. Try Weights & Measures from MESO (no disrespect to this forum by introducing outside sources). There are multiple independent testing facilities there, to include Jano, and more.

Honestly Vision, I think my problem is with your CS. You attack folks when they question you guys. You have no independent test results to prove your stuff. You say that anybody can sell for EP, which I don’t know is true or not, but you and UncleZ are the only sources selling it. This leads me to believe that PSL/UncleZ owns EP, or visa versa or whatever. And, if you look around, most legitimate companies test their product and provide results to the community. I haven’t seen that with you guys. Beyond that, the UncleZ connection rubs me the wrong way, regardless of what you might say about its’ legitimacy.

I think with 10 years in the business, as you claim, you would have numerous independent tests at this point to prove the legitimacy of your products, which you have absolutely none that I’ve seen. If you look elsewhere, brand new sources are providing this within the first few months of opening up shop.

Sust 500 isn’t a thing. If it is, it would hurt like holy hell upon injection.

Also, I’ve never said anything negative about you before like you’re saying. You must have me confused with somebody else. I’ve questioned you before, but never talked shit. I’ve just been noticing how PSL talks to people over the last few months, and honestly I think it’s BS brother.

If I’m proven wrong by you guys, that’s awesome. But please provide some independent testing already.

I am fully aware of the testing facilities that are available especially at the community that you mentioned.. a matter of fact we have had our entire line tested, we have also had our line tested at random.. we have provided the results numerous times.. we even offered them on our ordering site.. however I requested to have them removed because of the individual that provided the mass spec testing "Jano"..

You question my customer service, but yet I'm more transparent and loyal to my customer base than you think.

An example would be the removal of those test results, that was done at the request of me.. because there has been some discrepancy about the lll legitimacy of Jano's ability along with his testing facility. I'm not going to let this get off topic by venturing into Jano, but I have seen enough overwhelming evidence to stay far away from him.
Although all of our products tested on point and many well over dosed, I still believe in honesty and transparency by not using his testing results any longer as a platform and leverage with presenting our products. That would be false misrepresenting who we are and the integrity that we possess.. like I said we have had customers from other message boards that I will not mention along with their staff and administration send in samples and everything passed with flying colors and plus some..

With this being said, I made the suggestion of others to find a third-party testing facility of their liking this way the results do not seem biased coming from us.. does that make any sense?

We can provide testing results all day long, but let's be real, that looks way too biased.. people will question why we don't have tests, but when we do provide them they will question the authenticity, it's a cat-and-mouse game that goes all day long..

Sometimes it's better to just let the community do the testing themselves..

If you question my approach, than do some research on the other communities on how I operate and you'll get your answers..

The communities and the customer base comes first and foremost above anything else. I am as transparent as they come, if I don't like something then I will tell you.

If you would like I could show you a plethora of mass spec tests provided by Jano on just about all of our product line including blends.. but those results mean nothing to me, and it goes against the very principles that I'm trying to implement.. integrity, honesty and transparency..

Last but not least I will see you on the comment about attacking customers when questioned, but you think we are on even playing field here when people are spouting "lots of dick sucking going on"? Or, let's hear excuses?

It's not fair to hold a sponsor hostage when such comments are flying our way, but yet we're called out because of our robust response?!?!?

We are not successful because it just happened by chance, we are successful because of the formula that we follow, it is these very notions that keeps us on top of the market. It is also the overwhelming customer base that gives us such tremendous support, because of our large clientele base we are able to provide the quality that are customers not only need but deserve each and every single time..

We didn't just happened, our customers made us happen!

I am fully aware of the testing facilities that are available especially at the community that you mentioned.. a matter of fact we have had our entire line tested, we have also had our line tested at random.. we have provided the results numerous times.. we even offered them on our ordering site.. however I requested to have them removed because of the individual that provided the mass spec testing "Jano"..

You question my customer service, but yet I'm more transparent and loyal to my customer base than you think.

An example would be the removal of those test results, that was done at the request of me.. because there has been some discrepancy about the lll legitimacy of Jano's ability along with his testing facility. I'm not going to let this get off topic by venturing into Jano, but I have seen enough overwhelming evidence to stay far away from him.
Although all of our products tested on point and many well over dosed, I still believe in honesty and transparency by not using his testing results any longer as a platform and leverage with presenting our products. That would be false misrepresenting who we are and the integrity that we possess.. like I said we have had customers from other message boards that I will not mention along with their staff and administration send in samples and everything passed with flying colors and plus some..

With this being said, I made the suggestion of others to find a third-party testing facility of their liking this way the results do not seem biased coming from us.. does that make any sense?

We can provide testing results all day long, but let's be real, that looks way too biased.. people will question why we don't have tests, but when we do provide them they will question the authenticity, it's a cat-and-mouse game that goes all day long..

Sometimes it's better to just let the community do the testing themselves..

If you question my approach, than do some research on the other communities on how I operate and you'll get your answers..

The communities and the customer base comes first and foremost above anything else. I am as transparent as they come, if I don't like something then I will tell you.

If you would like I could show you a plethora of mass spec tests provided by Jano on just about all of our product line including blends.. but those results mean nothing to me, and it goes against the very principles that I'm trying to implement.. integrity, honesty and transparency..

Last but not least I will see you on the comment about attacking customers when questioned, but you think we are on even playing field here when people are spouting "lots of dick sucking going on"? Or, let's hear excuses?

It's not fair to hold a sponsor hostage when such comments are flying our way, but yet we're called out because of our robust response?!?!?

We are not successful because it just happened by chance, we are successful because of the formula that we follow, it is these very notions that keeps us on top of the market. It is also the overwhelming customer base that gives us such tremendous support, because of our large clientele base we are able to provide the quality that are customers not only need but deserve each and every single time..

We didn't just happened, our customers made us happen!

Bud, you’re successful because you guys change your name when shit goes south. Like the UncleZ to PSL swap.

Look, I’m not trying to crash your business. If you guys have good gear, post up the results brother.

Brother, what are you even talking about being on an even playing field? Please clarify what you mean.

I am seriously and honestly not trying to trash your name. I just want to see some honest test results and some better customer service. When somebody questions you (an average customer), you don’t need to be defensive and attack. Respectfully reply to their concern, regardless of if their right or wrong. That’s how commercial business operates.

Also, the Sust500 is not 500mg of Sust. Let’s be honest about that.

Bud, you’re successful because you guys change your name when shit goes south. Like the UncleZ to PSL swap.

Look, I’m not trying to crash your business. If you guys have good gear, post up the results brother.

Brother, what are you even talking about being on an even playing field? Please clarify what you mean.

I am seriously and honestly not trying to trash your name. I just want to see some honest test results and some better customer service. When somebody questions you (an average customer), you don’t need to be defensive and attack. Respectfully reply to their concern, regardless of if their right or wrong. That’s how commercial business operates.

Also, the Sust500 is not 500mg of Sust. Let’s be honest about that.

This is where problems begin.. you are making assumptions attempting to connect dots for your own understanding, you are tossing out in the air your perception of what you believe is happening with this network.. I do not owe you any explanation on the owners of the companies other than the fact that this is a network. Do not put a spin on this, no matter what I'm saying you are slicing and dicing.

In regards to responding to customers with some sort of humble business etiquette when the customer is wrong is not how the real world operates. We are not some commercial business that is desperate because of competitors.. if a customer is wrong we are not morally obligated to provide them with any extra services, if you think that's how this world operates than I'm confident that you are that guy. because in fact you're doing it right now with your trolling. But I will entertain you, because I'm very confident that I can sustain this.

If the sust is NOT 500mg.. prove me wrong? If you're making that claim, then you need to provide the community with something to support yourself. Because that claim is baseless, and it's fueling off of your subjective opinion.

And cut the BS with your true intentions that you're not attempting to sabotage the company, because every other statement you have possesses and undertone trying to dismantle and discredit everything.

Again.. about the results.. They are from Jano, in which I'm not to thrilled about. Regardless of what the numbers say, they are numbers that I cannot support or endorse.

This is where problems begin.. you are making assumptions attempting to connect dots for your own understanding, you are tossing out in the air your perception of what you believe is happening with this network.. I do not owe you any explanation on the owners of the companies other than the fact that this is a network. Do not put a spin on this, no matter what I'm saying you are slicing and dicing.

In regards to responding to customers with some sort of humble business etiquette when the customer is wrong is not how the real world operates. We are not some commercial business that is desperate because of competitors.. if a customer is wrong we are not morally obligated to provide them with any extra services, if you think that's how this world operates than I'm confident that you are that guy. because in fact you're doing it right now with your trolling. But I will entertain you, because I'm very confident that I can sustain this.

If the sust is NOT 500mg.. prove me wrong? If you're making that claim, then you need to provide the community with something to support yourself. Because that claim is baseless, and it's fueling off of your subjective opinion.

And cut the BS with your true intentions that you're not attempting to sabotage the company, because every other statement you have possesses and undertone trying to dismantle and discredit everything.

Again.. about the results.. They are from Jano, in which I'm not to thrilled about. Regardless of what the numbers say, they are numbers that I cannot support or endorse.

Here we go again.

It is not MY responsibility to prove you wrong regarding the contents of the product that you claim to sell. This is solely your responsibility.

I am not trolling. I am asking honest questions. And you’re very obviously pissed off because what I am saying is poking very large holes in your operations, which you do not have an intelligent answer to respond with.

I’m not connecting dots. I am stating the same bivouac. Both UncleZ and PSL are the same. The same template and design. The same prices and deals. You two are the same company. Let’s stop the BS. Of your product is good, then it’s not a big deal.

You’re attacking my character, hoping that I get kicked off the board. Saying that I’m attacking you guys when in reality I am asking legitimate questions.

And yes, you in fact do owe me answers. You owe me and everyone else that could potentially buy from you answers. Are you seriously saying that people should buy from you and they are not entitled to ask questions regarding your authenticity? This is EXACTLY why I stated this whole discussion in the first place!

Brother, I’ve take screenshots of everything said in this thread. Seriously, I’m well known in other forums. Please give me something tangible without disrespecting all of the members here to dictate that your gear is good.

If your gear is good, that will be the end of it. I will admit I was wrong here and in other places. But you keep making excuses. Please, please, provide some recent independent lab results.

Thank you.

Here we go again.

It is not MY responsibility to prove you wrong regarding the contents of the product that you claim to sell. This is solely your responsibility.

I am not trolling. I am asking honest questions. And you’re very obviously pissed off because what I am saying is poking very large holes in your operations, which you do not have an intelligent answer to respond with.

I’m not connecting dots. I am stating the same bivouac. Both UncleZ and PSL are the same. The same template and design. The same prices and deals. You two are the same company. Let’s stop the BS. Of your product is good, then it’s not a big deal.

You’re attacking my character, hoping that I get kicked off the board. Saying that I’m attacking you guys when in reality I am asking legitimate questions.

And yes, you in fact do owe me answers. You owe me and everyone else that could potentially buy from you answers. Are you seriously saying that people should buy from you and they are not entitled to ask questions regarding your authenticity? This is EXACTLY why I stated this whole discussion in the first place!

Brother, I’ve take screenshots of everything said in this thread. Seriously, I’m well known in other forums. Please give me something tangible without disrespecting all of the members here to dictate that your gear is good.

If your gear is good, that will be the end of it. I will admit I was wrong here and in other places. But you keep making excuses. Please, please, provide some recent independent lab results.

Thank you.
I'm sorry, you seriously don't understand the concept with direct and indirect distribution and how different parties can by indirectly related by way of channels .. Let's move on from that shall we, because clearly you wish for me to admit something that false..I can PROMISE you, I am not one least bit worked up in the least, Spicy.. You're not exposing any loop-holes because I clearly said I'll entertain you for a bit. If your intense endeavor is to take screen shots and take the piss out of a topic, then so be it, it's your time spend not mine.

Most recent mass spec? Meh, I think we posted this test back in Sept, a matter of fact it was posted here on Evo..
jh5tvq.jpg

And these date back in August, these were NEWLY added oils and we ran tests to confirm before we committed.

352n9g6.jpg

Spicy, Is there anything else that I can do for you? Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns that you may have , I'll do my best to provide you with the answers that you need and deserve.

Before I forget, would you like to see some peer reviewed blood work with HGH blood serums, Test serums or anything of that nature provided by members from this very community?

Back
Top Bottom