Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Test sust 500

  1. #21
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    107
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What are you saying is that the psl sus 500 is way lower than 500 or not even sus?? Cuz that's the one I have

  2. #22
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    123
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rihanetazi View Post
    What are you saying is that the psl sus 500 is way lower than 500 or not even sus?? Cuz that's the one I have
    Iím not saying it is or isnít Sust. Iím just saying that 500mg in a single ml isnít a thing.

  3. #23
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    107
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why would they sell it tho?

  4. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    123
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rihanetazi View Post
    Why would they sell it tho?
    I donít know brother. Youíll have to reach out to them and hear their excuses. God forbid anybody question them around here without being crucified. Itís a shame, because I appreciate the information in he podcasts and the info that comes from the more experienced people here. But he PSL dick sucking that goes on here is disgusting to be honest. I wasnít impressed with their CS at all. If you question them, youíll be chewed out by the brainwashed here.

  5. #25
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    123
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGains321 View Post
    I donít know brother. Youíll have to reach out to them and hear their excuses. God forbid anybody question them around here without being crucified. Itís a shame, because I appreciate the information in he podcasts and the info that comes from the more experienced people here. But he PSL dick sucking that goes on here is disgusting to be honest. I wasnít impressed with their CS at all. If you question them, youíll be chewed out by the brainwashed here.
    Just want to be clear. Iím not saying PSLís gear is bad or anything. Just sharing my experience.

  6. #26
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    107
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah bro i understand. Good for you to speak up honestly.

  7. #27
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,388
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im going to be running their Test 400 so 200mg cyp and 200mg enanthate per 1ML.

    I looked at the Sus 500 but the test prop I really dont care for personally.

  8. #28
    VIP
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,501
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGains321 View Post
    Pretty sure itís pretty much impassible to brew that much mg of Test into a ml of oil.

    Any comments from PSL , Vision? Probably not, but figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGains321 View Post
    Iím not saying it is or isnít Sust. Iím just saying that 500mg in a single ml isnít a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGains321 View Post
    I donít know brother. Youíll have to reach out to them and hear their excuses. God forbid anybody question them around here without being crucified. Itís a shame, because I appreciate the information in he podcasts and the info that comes from the more experienced people here. But he PSL dick sucking that goes on here is disgusting to be honest. I wasnít impressed with their CS at all. If you question them, youíll be chewed out by the brainwashed here.
    This topic can be address and I could provide a few explanations, but before I do so.. What exactly is your issue with us man? You've made this comment before about "d** sucking" and other crude remarks.. Is that type of talk or comments really necessary and why go out of your way?
    In regards to anyone's Richard being gulped on, others may see it as customer satisfaction and loyalty because we produce authentic products that others fail to even come near, or simply don't have the means for compounding. We are not some generic contender or fly-by-night lab cooking out of a kitchen. We belong on many powerhouse forums with equal feedback in each panel regarding our products and services that you see here before your eyes. It appears that you are more problematic than the suspected CS of ours that you claim to be unimpressed by. We're going out of our way to produce great products, on the other hand you're going out of your way to give jabs and cheeky feedback whenever I turn around.. Is this you Eddie?

    To the questions in the topic. Yes, high dosed gear can be problematic for some users and this can be said for some esters as well (some users can't use low carbon esters and others can) yet often others are impervious to the high hormone concentrations with some products that you see on the market today. Yes, some generic sub-par inexperienced labs will cut corners by attempting to create a stable environment with a higher solvent ratio hoping to keep the parenting hormones from crashing/falling out. These our the ones that give the market a bad name.

    The type of carrier oils that are employed along with a keen understanding in compounding can mitigate anything that could potentially be problematic. Example, some Vet grade hormones (Testosterone) have been compounded at what appears on paper to be high dosages to humans; yet some here claim it's impossible to even synthesize? No, it's very doable and it's been done 100,000's of times over. One of the main reasons you don't see high dosed hormone products is largely due to the fact that it serves no real purpose in therapeutic settings for humans and far exceeds any gold standard or common treatment.. Now we're looking at supraphysiological blood serum levels, it's simply just not practical in medicine.. Do you think that's were Biochemists and Biophysicists hit a brick wall was at these standardized dosages that circulate the market? Come on.. T

    I personally am NOT a fan of high concentration oils and the same goes for high volume oil injections as well. With almost all of my muscle heads I keep the oil volume lower, because of "my" sensitivities, yet I know guys that can plug mL's beyond mL's as if it's nothing at all. These hormones are simply just "more" stable at the dosages you see today.

    Why is there even high dosed gear? To each their own, different stokes for different folks, some like the convenience with allowing the room for more oil volume with other compounds, it really truly is that simple!

    Just because the idea goes beyond ones own understanding or belief doesn't mean others need to see things from a steadfast point of view only..This will never be a one size fits all way of life, ever.

  9. #29
    Banned TheGainTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    528
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Forgive me if this goes beyond the understanding and belief of Industry gurus, other brewers and myself.

    There is no T500.
    And nothing short of impartial lab testing can change my mind.

    But, donít listen to me. Iím just some guy that picks heavy shit up only to put it back down. And tbh Iíve never used psl

  10. #30
    VIP
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,501
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGainTrain View Post
    Sust 500?

    A) Iíve know a few brewers, all claim holding 500 mg of test per cc is impossible.

    B) Iíll bet the BB/BA content is through the roof. Thatís gonna cause massive pip and swelling.

    Pharma sust gives me 0 pip. But, I never get pip from test prop either
    So you make a statement that "you know people" therefore everyone should just take your word?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwebb View Post
    I got my Sustanon 500 from PSL a month or so ago. It hurt like hell when I pinned Glutes. After a few weeks I noticed Delts weren't as bad. So I've been pinning in deltas since. Just got blood work done last week and was around 2500 ng/dl. I will say this... I ordered Sustanon 500 from PSL last August (I believe) and it had pretty much 0 pip.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGainTrain View Post
    Was that an attempt to prove t500?

    Well allow me to retort..

    I rub semen on my muscles and went in for testing and my test levels were OVER 9000!!!! (See how easy that was?)
    Yet you contradict yourself by turning around using someones elses forum of reference against them attempting to minimize his reference, when in fact what he's attempting to offer is the same thing you've been doing the whole topic a handful of times.. Making steadfast claims based on your word?!?!? In your very own words, see how easy that was. So in essence if his statement can't exist due to the ability of just being manufactured just because, than your word holds little to no value.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGainTrain View Post
    Forgive me if this goes beyond the understanding and belief of Industry gurus, other brewers and myself.

    There is no T500.
    And nothing short of impartial lab testing can change my mind.

    But, donít listen to me.
    Iím just some guy that picks heavy shit up only to put it back down. And tbh Iíve never used psl
    you don't see high dosed hormone products due to the fact that it serves no real purpose in therapeutic settings for humans and far exceeds any gold standard or common treatment..

    But you know brewers.. Hmm.. I bet your guys are also bio-hacking in their very own kitchens synthesizing polypeptides and rHgh WITHOUT a masspec by-passing any analyzing that needs detect crude residues? I think the big fish like EP which sit in a tier far above your boys in the kitchen are able to compound 500mg of hormone if they have the facility to synthesize rHGH and peptides.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •