Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test sust 500

I'm sorry, you seriously don't understand the concept with direct and indirect distribution and how different parties can by indirectly related by way of channels .. Let's move on from that shall we, because clearly you wish for me to admit something that false..I can PROMISE you, I am not one least bit worked up in the least, Spicy.. You're not exposing any loop-holes because I clearly said I'll entertain you for a bit. If your intense endeavor is to take screen shots and take the piss out of a topic, then so be it, it's your time spend not mine.

Most recent mass spec? Meh, I think we posted this test back in Sept, a matter of fact it was posted here on Evo..
jh5tvq.jpg

And these date back in August, these were NEWLY added oils and we ran tests to confirm before we committed.

352n9g6.jpg

Spicy, Is there anything else that I can do for you? Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns that you may have , I'll do my best to provide you with the answers that you need and deserve.

Before I forget, would you like to see some peer reviewed blood work with HGH blood serums, Test serums or anything of that nature provided by members from this very community?

That’s awesome brother. That’s a first step. You did nothing to answer any of my statements and questions that I presented. So I would appreciate if you would address those as well. All of them.

Those results are from damn near a year ago. So they say nothing. I asked for recent results. If you have none, submit those and report back here with evidence.

I don’t appreciate your condescending attitude by the way. I’m asking simple questions that any business should be able to present.

However, I sincerely appreciate your attempts. Minus the attitude.

I like this, let’s do it.

And for the record, I have been wrong.. once, tho it was a long time ago. [emoji848]

I would love to see closure on this, and if I’m wrong. I’ll gladly switch to psl t500
Awesome.. if you guys know a testing facility that YOU trust that has no affiliation with us, we will send samples.. btw, one thing I've learned years ago "you're never more wrong than thinking your always right".. we learn in life from the things we don't know.. I was wrong once he says, haha.. that reminds me of Johnny Dangerously sounds like something he would say..

Would you like a sample of the sust? I can arrange that for you..

That’s awesome brother. That’s a first step. You did nothing to answer any of my statements and questions that I presented. So I would appreciate if you would address those as well. All of them.

Those results are from damn near a year ago. So they say nothing. I asked for recent results. If you have none, submit those and report back here with evidence.

I don’t appreciate your condescending attitude by the way. I’m asking simple questions that any business should be able to present.

However, I sincerely appreciate your attempts. Minus the attitude.

First and foremost, I think it's about time you simmer down because I have answered every that you have asked furthermore I provided the most recent Mass spec tests that you have requested of. unfortunately they are not of your liking so naturally you were going to critique them and you were going to do that initially.. I stated that they are from Jano before I even posted them and I told you we no longer deal with him..
you do not run this operation and a matter of fact you do not call the shots in this community..
You are now disrespecting the community and most of all you hijacked and railroaded the topic from the initial poster and turned it into your own agenda with questions and concerns that only benefit you, every time you get a response you turn around and make ultimatums..

There is a lot of veterans in this community that have spent their hard-earned time with making this place a go-to resource for information and now you were trampling all over them with your unnecessary shenanigans and antics..

I highly suggest you reconsider your approach.. show the community some more respect, and I advise you not to gloat about possessing some sort of resume from other communities... Because that means nothing here..
you have completely disrespected the integrity and the honor of this community by blatantly stating that individuals in this community are involved in some sort of dick sucking ritual.. that may fly in some of the communities you're involved with,but I can guarantee you I'm also active in other communities a matter of fact I'm a super moderator in one of them and none of this would ever be tolerated whether it was given to another member or another sponsor..

you are not entitled to some sort of special treatment especially with your demands..

I'm going to tell you that you owe the community and apology for your behavior and your disruption in this topic and you have completely disrespected the original poster..

Some of the members in this community may not always see eye-to-eye but at the end of the day everyone works together to make this a good community.. and you are being extremely toxic and you're acting up noxious and obtuse.

I would re-evaluate your approach and your decisions from here on out..

I may be a sponsor here but I'm also a contributing member as well..

Show some class and have some integrity because you have failed to do either one of that..

You mentioned the option of using the testing facility the I so happen to post results of and that was not good enough for you. I was in compliance with one of your concerns.. I answered everything that needed to be addressed..

Our dialogue is complete and closed..

how you choose to conduct yourself there after is a reflection on yourself in front of the rest of your peers in this community.. I would suggest you treat them it higher regards . Because this topic is not about you..

Don't make it about your own personal agenda with your hidden interior motives..

First and foremost, I think it's about time you simmer down because I have answered every that you have asked furthermore I provided the most recent Mass spec tests that you have requested of. unfortunately they are not of your liking so naturally you were going to critique them and you were going to do that initially.. I stated that they are from Jano before I even posted them and I told you we no longer deal with him..
you do not run this operation and a matter of fact you do not call the shots in this community..
You are now disrespecting the community and most of all you hijacked and railroaded the topic from the initial poster and turned it into your own agenda with questions and concerns that only benefit you, every time you get a response you turn around and make ultimatums..

There is a lot of veterans in this community that have spent their hard-earned time with making this place a go-to resource for information and now you were trampling all over them with your unnecessary shenanigans and antics..

I highly suggest you reconsider your approach.. show the community some more respect, and I advise you not to gloat about possessing some sort of resume from other communities... Because that means nothing here..
you have completely disrespected the integrity and the honor of this community by blatantly stating that individuals in this community are involved in some sort of dick sucking ritual.. that may fly in some of the communities you're involved with,but I can guarantee you I'm also active in other communities a matter of fact I'm a super moderator in one of them and none of this would ever be tolerated whether it was given to another member or another sponsor..

you are not entitled to some sort of special treatment especially with your demands..

I'm going to tell you that you owe the community and apology for your behavior and your disruption in this topic and you have completely disrespected the original poster..

Some of the members in this community may not always see eye-to-eye but at the end of the day everyone works together to make this a good community.. and you are being extremely toxic and you're acting up noxious and obtuse.

Show some class and have some integrity because you have failed to do either one of that..

You mentioned the option of using the testing facility the I so happen to post results of and that was not good enough for you. I was in compliance with one of your concerns.. I answered everything that needed to be addressed..

how you choose to conduct yourself there after is a reflection on yourself in front of the rest of your peers in this community.. I would suggest you treat them it higher regards . Because this topic is not about you..

Don't make it about your own personal agenda with your hidden interior motives..

ty, but I’ve no desire to read all that.

[emoji112][emoji1787]

Well, one episode again, here we go. Making personal attacks trying to get me and others kicked off this board.

You’re making personal attacks once again. Stop it. I have not done any of that to you.

At this point, you guys have nothing once so ever intelligent to respond to. You guys are simply jokers. You guys are the same thing as the UncleZ. I’ve asked nicely multiple times for refute to these claims. But you don’t care.

I guarantee that you will respond to this once again with ‘disrespect to this community.’

You are the only people disrespecting this community.

You claim that WE are not owed any kind of explanation or test results.

You’re fucking silly.

Yes, we should pay for your bullshit phony drugs to be tested for you to make you more money.

Do you really think the community is this stupid?

You never addressed any of my claims. You are UncleZ. You have the same format. You have the same deals. You talk the same way. You respond the same way. You are UNCLEZ.

Thank you bro. PSL is a group of jokers. There’re trying to make personal attacks saying that somehow we are disrespecting the communication.

Please, if anyone here feels disrespected somehow, let me know.
I have no connection to PSL , I am just a happy customer. PSL is great, 99% of the forum active users would say the same. You are attacking a forum sponsor that is 100% legit. So what if they called a different name before? I just dont get what you 2 are trying to accomplish... 500 is impossible to produce? Hey guess what? Buy some and go get it tested and post results and let the community make their own decisions. Do you ask this to every other supplier that sells 400 or 500? This isnt Amazon or walmart...like vision said, customer isnt always right... all this stuff is illegal...

so at this point it really looks like you are obviously working for somebody elsewhere and trying to paint PSL a bad name here, which I can guarantee, you will fail

I have no connection to PSL , I am just a happy customer. PSL is great, 99% of the forum active users would say the same. You are attacking a forum sponsor that is 100% legit. So what if they called a different name before? I just dont get what you 2 are trying to accomplish... 500 is impossible to produce? Hey guess what? Buy some and go get it tested and post results and let the community make their own decisions. Do you ask this to every other supplier that sells 400 or 500? This isnt Amazon or walmart...like vision said, customer isnt always right... all this stuff is illegal...

so at this point it really looks like you are obviously working for somebody elsewhere and trying to paint PSL a bad name here, which I can guarantee, you will fail

Yes bud. I’m working for somebody else. You’re ridiculous. If anything, you sound like a shill for PSL.

I’m simply asking for recent test results.

Fuck any bull shit you and PSL come up with at this point. I’m simply asking for independent results. Every serious company has produced this within days of being asked in other forums. No name calling and questions asked.

At this point, it’s extremely obvious that PSL can’t produce any kind of independent lab results.

You and PSL are full of shit. I’m done responding to you guys.

Any of the intelligent people here can read back and make their own judgements. I have screenshots of your shoddy attempts at refuting your business.

Good luck to you. I, and my brothers in other facilities now know better than to trust your sham of a business.

If you can prove ANY kind of recent results, please do so.

Otherwise, the screenshots and your stupid attitude will demonstrate you’re for what you truly are.

Yes bud. I’m working for somebody else. You’re ridiculous. If anything, you sound like a shill for PSL.

I’m simply asking for recent test results.

Fuck any bull shit you and PSL come up with at this point. I’m simply asking for independent results. Every serious company has produced this within days of being asked in other forums. No name calling and questions asked.

At this point, it’s extremely obvious that PSL can’t produce any kind of independent lab results.

You and PSL are full of shit. I’m done responding to you guys.

Any of the intelligent people here can read back and make their own judgements. I have screenshots of your shoddy attempts at refuting your business.

Good luck to you. I, and my brothers in other facilities now know better than to trust your sham of a business.

If you can prove ANY kind of recent results, please do so.

Otherwise, the screenshots and your stupid attitude will demonstrate you’re for what you truly are.

I really tried to be curteous with you guys.

So PSL has been top notch, search my posts. Here are my bloods on their test cyp 200mg/ml. I was running 375mg/week at the time and test levels were around 1850 so very potent stuff:

QU8RKPe.png

Now im sure you are going to want to see a vid of the vial being filled directly by PSL, me drawing exactly 375mg worth, and dosing in my glute then the video of me going to quest diagnostics to get my bloods done (fucking with you man LOL).

Now if you have had a shitty experience with PSL I feel you man, ive been scammed so many times in the past its absurd but since joining this forum I havent had a single issue with any of the sponsors and if something has come up they have fixed.

For me I would always use PSL. There are other legit sources out there though so options to choose from.

Back to the original post though I guess my question is why cant Test 500 exist? I am a math/economics guy so I dont get all the science behind it but is it just due to the fact that you cant physically get 500mg of a test raw diluted into 1ml?

I really like the idea of Test 400 as when I run my next cycle I am stacking compounds so the less oil means fewer injections but this thread has my interest.

So PSL has been top notch, search my posts. Here are my bloods on their test cyp 200mg/ml. I was running 375mg/week at the time and test levels were around 1850 so very potent stuff:

QU8RKPe.png

Now im sure you are going to want to see a vid of the vial being filled directly by PSL, me drawing exactly 375mg worth, and dosing in my glute then the video of me going to quest diagnostics to get my bloods done (fucking with you man LOL).

Now if you have had a shitty experience with PSL I feel you man, ive been scammed so many times in the past its absurd but since joining this forum I havent had a single issue with any of the sponsors and if something has come up they have fixed.

For me I would always use PSL. There are other legit sources out there though so options to choose from.

Back to the original post though I guess my question is why cant Test 500 exist? I am a math/economics guy so I dont get all the science behind it but is it just due to the fact that you cant physically get 500mg of a test raw diluted into 1ml?

I really like the idea of Test 400 as when I run my next cycle I am stacking compounds so the less oil means fewer injections but this thread has my interest.
I always run test 400 for my base. It has some pip to be sure, but I hate pinning, and it means not sitting with a needle in me trying to cram even more cc's of gear in me.

Bud, you’re successful because you guys change your name when shit goes south. Like the UncleZ to PSL swap.

Look, I’m not trying to crash your business. If you guys have good gear, post up the results brother.

Brother, what are you even talking about being on an even playing field? Please clarify what you mean.

I am seriously and honestly not trying to trash your name. I just want to see some honest test results and some better customer service. When somebody questions you (an average customer), you don’t need to be defensive and attack. Respectfully reply to their concern, regardless of if their right or wrong. That’s how commercial business operates.

Also, the Sust500 is not 500mg of Sust. Let’s be honest about that.

Not a brewing pro here or anything, I just wanna know why 500mg/ml is impossible, because I ordered that, and hope I didn't waste my money? Do you think it's underdosed or what? Btw I've Googled testosterone 500 and few ugl's produce it. I'm not pro psl or anything, I'm just pro customer reviews and lab tests, everyone seems to be satisfied with their products. I think you are attacking the whole lab rather than sus500 itself. The rest of the products have been lab tested and ppl have shown blood work.

Ha ha ha. Lil bit of both! Oh for sure high dose test is gonna hurt. But no one can brew to 500.

And ya bro, if it didn’t hurt? Hmmm

First of all it can be done and has been done. Just because your brewers cant do it. psl does it better than any ive seen. It has a bite but nothing like the crippling pain from other labs that i have tried in the past.

I’m not saying it is or isn’t Sust. I’m just saying that 500mg in a single ml isn’t a thing.

Seriously!!!! A proven company with proven products all of a sudden is in question of what??? Selling underdosed or fake gear. Seriously? With all the test done over and over and constantly proving and showing proof of our products and bloodwork.. Why ? Because one guy who has run gear for 2yrs says it cant be done..lmfao. What is wrong with this ....it amazes me. That the people here are so quick to jump on a band wagon and question psl and our products......

Back
Top Bottom