Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test sust 500

Brian22

Registered
Hey guys got a question for you I just switched from cypionate to sust 500 and Injected 1/2ml In my left cheek I woke up the next morning and could barely walk my ass is so sore and a little swollen swelling is starting to go down but still hurts like hell I’ve been shot in the ass before and this feels just like that LOL has anyone experience this?

Have you ever used test prop before? It's pretty painful at first and a lot of sust blends include it.

Cyp is all I’ve ever tried I’ll like it Reason for the switch is I don’t like pinning so trying to do once a week Injections

- - - Updated - - -

My stats 5’8 234lbs been training 8 years I’m 28 done two cycles on my third now it’s been 2 years since last cycle and thought I would try something different but I guess I should stick to what I know or Anyone know how to combat the soreness will it go away over time as I get used to it or will it continue to be sore through the entire cycle

Yeah, I don't like pinning either, and stick with enanthate now for twice weekly. My very first cycle I took advice to use prop in case there were bad side effects so you can bail and they clear right away. It was not a good time....

The PIP won't be as bad in each muscle group after a few injections, and warming the oil before injection really helps me regardless of ester.

Sust 500?

A) I’ve know a few brewers, all claim holding 500 mg of test per cc is impossible.

B) I’ll bet the BB/BA content is through the roof. That’s gonna cause massive pip and swelling.

Pharma sust gives me 0 pip. But, I never get pip from test prop either

Got my gear from PSL everything I’ve ever got from them was pretty good what my plan was instead of buying two bottles of 250 was to get the 500 and 1/2 the dose

- - - Updated - - -

What would you use to dilute it can you mix Masteron In the same shot

Got my gear from PSL everything I’ve ever got from them was pretty good what my plan was instead of buying two bottles of 250 was to get the 500 and 1/2 the dose

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely you can mix oils.

I got my Sustanon 500 from PSL a month or so ago. It hurt like hell when I pinned Glutes. After a few weeks I noticed Delts weren't as bad. So I've been pinning in deltas since. Just got blood work done last week and was around 2500 ng/dl. I will say this... I ordered Sustanon 500 from PSL last August (I believe) and it had pretty much 0 pip.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the help guys so should I just stop this and get something else like sust 250 or just go back to cyp I have both but don’t want to just throw away gear

I got my Sustanon 500 from PSL a month or so ago. It hurt like hell when I pinned Glutes. After a few weeks I noticed Delts weren't as bad. So I've been pinning in deltas since. Just got blood work done last week and was around 2500 ng/dl. I will say this... I ordered Sustanon 500 from PSL last August (I believe) and it had pretty much 0 pip.

Was that an attempt to prove t500?

Well allow me to retort..

I rub semen on my muscles and went in for testing and my test levels were OVER 9000!!!! (See how easy that was?)

Your semen or your mans? Lol no that was not a jab to prove you wrong brother. Or I would have quoted you. All I was saying is the new 500 i got from PSL hurts like hell compared to what I have received in the past.

Was that an attempt to prove t500?

Well allow me to retort..

I rub semen on my muscles and went in for testing and my test levels were OVER 9000!!!! (See how easy that was?)

Your semen or your mans? Lol no that was not a jab to prove you wrong brother. Or I would have quoted you. All I was saying is the new 500 i got from PSL hurts like hell compared to what I have received in the past.

Ha ha ha. Lil bit of both! Oh for sure high dose test is gonna hurt. But no one can brew to 500.

And ya bro, if it didn’t hurt? Hmmm

Sust 500?

A) I’ve know a few brewers, all claim holding 500 mg of test per cc is impossible.

B) I’ll bet the BB/BA content is through the roof. That’s gonna cause massive pip and swelling.

Pharma sust gives me 0 pip. But, I never get pip from test prop either

This. I also agree with the per dose thought - I'd want to see that tested and proved.

Hey guys got a question for you I just switched from cypionate to sust 500 and Injected 1/2ml In my left cheek I woke up the next morning and could barely walk my ass is so sore and a little swollen swelling is starting to go down but still hurts like hell I’ve been shot in the ass before and this feels just like that LOL has anyone experience this?
Sustanon 500 explains it. I'd never get that high concentrated gear. You're just asking for it with PIP

Pretty sure it’s pretty much impassible to brew that much mg of Test into a ml of oil.

Any comments from PSL , Vision? Probably not, but figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom