Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is test sust more estrogenic than the other forms of test?

is there anything to this?

Sustanon is not more estrogen than testosterone (any ester). They are all testosterone with different esters attached to them.

Some spike faster then others but they are still testosterones.

sustanon is merely 4 esters of testosterone, mostly long esters

the idea was you inject a large amount INFREQUENTLY for long term TRT. example 1CC 250mg would be injected every 2-3 weeks

it will aromatize at the same rate as any other testosterone ester once it peaks in the body

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

one other note i want to add as the original question has already been answered numerous times...

i have heard so many times over the years that sustanon is so superior, a king of test etc... that is utterly false... it will not give you any better results...

I'm always happy to see a new thread on the forums!

Brother you have to please spend some time listening to our podcast where we discuss this topic and many others.

Steve Smi and myself we record this weekly podcast we release 2 new episodes per week, please check it out bro and feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom