Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Tren/Anavar Cycle Review

stimy

Been a while since i posted, but needs a review of my next (3rd) planned cycle. Only in the planning stage, so a few months away, but want to have everything in order prior to starting.

Stats:
37 yr Male
180 lbs, 11-12% bodyfat
Training 4-5 days a week, with fasted cardio 3-4 days a week
Diet - 3100 calories 40/40/20 protein/carbs/fat

Past Cycle:
1st - Test E
2nd - Test E & Anavar

Goal:
Put on 4-8 lbs lean muscle
Maintain or drop body fat % to sub 10
Increase strength in squat and deadlifts

Plan:
14 Week Cycle
Week 1-14 Test E 200 mg 2x week
Week 1-14 Tren E 200 mg 2x week
Week 1-8 Anavar 60 mg/day
Week 1-14 Aromasin 15 mg EOD
Week 1-14 N2 Guard 7 caps per day

PCT - Will follow the Evo Perfect PCT

Questions or thoughts:
1. I have the Tren starting at 400 mg/week and are considering to up that to 600 mg/week gradually after week 4 to make sure that the sides are manageable. See reasonable or just leave it at 400 mg/week?

2. Cardarine and Ostarine. Will have these in the PCT, but do i need to add them from the beginning?

3. Planned for 14 weeks. Too long, cut back to 10 or 12 weeks

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Was going to post a current pic, but cant seem to get that option to attach anything.

1. Tren is extremely powerful. It is one of the strongest steroids you can use. I wouldn't use a dosage higher then 300mg/week. Especially for a first cycle with tren. I would keep your test at 400mg/week but drop the tren to 300mg/week.

2. I would run the cardarine throughout your entire cycle and throughout your entire PCT. Cardarine is a great addition to any cycle with tren to reduce the likelihood of experiencing tren related side effects like tren cough. 20mg/day

You also need to add an anti-prolactin drug to your cycle like cabergoline. Tren is a nandrolone derivative and will raise prolactin levels in the body. 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

3. I would do 10 weeks. 12 weeks max. Tren is very suppressive of natural testosterone production and very harsh in the way of side effects and effecting blood work. Get in, grow and get out.

If you want to post pictures, upload it to a image hosting website like photo bucket and insert the image url inside inside brackets like this

If you can't figure it out, email me the picture and I'll upload it for you.

the cycle looks good, I did similar with great results

the only problem is that most of the shit is underdosed so instead of 400 mg/week test you might be taking 300 mg/week or less, not enough for serious gains

All in all, the cycle is looking good, and I can definitely see that you have done some research. However, there are a couple of things missing. First of all, you need to use cabergoline on cycle with trenbolone, since it will increase prolactin levels, and caber will help deal with it. Then, I don't think there is a need to increase trenbolone dosages - just use the 400 all along. Besides, it is quite pointless to increase and decrease dosages in the middle of a cycle, so use the same dosage during the entire cycle.

Questions or thoughts:
1. I have the Tren starting at 400 mg/week and are considering to up that to 600 mg/week gradually after week 4 to make sure that the sides are manageable. See reasonable or just leave it at 400 mg/week?

i have found that quality tren doesn't need to be ran higher than 250mg per week, the only difference is more sides when you up the dose.. trust me 400mg a week is TOO MUCH!! and 600mg a week is crazy high. you don't need that much at all

2. Cardarine and Ostarine. Will have these in the PCT, but do i need to add them from the beginning?

i highly recommend using cardarine with tren to offset endurance problems and n2guard to offset organ/lipid issues

3. Planned for 14 weeks. Too long, cut back to 10 or 12 weeks

again i sound conservative but i always tells guys who are new to tren to preferably use ace the first time and cap it at only 6 weeks. next time you can do 8 weeks.. and so on.. this is what I did myself and I felt like it allowed me a chance to see how i reacted to tren and recover. there is a learning curve with tren because it is a totally different animal than other steroids.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

my humble opinions are in bold

You look really good brother. Definitely have room to add those 4-8lbs without adding too much fat. Great job! I really like your cycle layout. Tren definitely do not go over 400mg. That will be plenty. You could actually go a bit lower if you wanted to see how you respond to it. As for Ostarine and Cardarine they are typically only needed in PCT of a cycle but when you run tren you want to run Cardarine the whole cycle. It will really help you to continue your cardio since tren hurts you in this area. I look forward to hearing your results on this run!

Appreciate all the feedback. It was just what I was wanting to hear. Made some changes and plan on this starting in Nov and finishing around New Years!

Week 1-10 Test E - 200 mg 2x week
Week 1-10 Tren E - 150 mg 2x week
Week 1-8 Anavar 60 mg per day
Week 1-10 Cabergoline 0.25 mg E3D
Week 1-10 Aromasin 15 mg EOD
Week 1-10 N2 Guard 7 caps per day
Week 1-15 Cardarine 20 mg per day

Following the Perfect PCT

All products from RoidMass, Ag-Guys, SARMS1 & N2BM

Will log my progress.

Appreciate all the feedback. It was just what I was wanting to hear. Made some changes and plan on this starting in Nov and finishing around New Years!

Week 1-10 Test E - 200 mg 2x week
Week 1-10 Tren E - 150 mg 2x week
Week 1-8 Anavar 60 mg per day
Week 1-10 Cabergoline 0.25 mg E3D
Week 1-10 Aromasin 15 mg EOD
Week 1-10 N2 Guard 7 caps per day
Week 1-15 Cardarine 20 mg per day

Following the Perfect PCT

All products from RoidMass, Ag-Guys, SARMS1 & N2BM

Will log my progress.

bro looking good....nice cycle

Back