Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test, tren, anavar recomp cycle. New to this community any input appreciated

Dcostas1998

Registered
Hello guys!
I am new to this community and this is my first post. I have been reading on the forum for over 2 years however and really enjoy doing so! I would like to thank everyone who has made such valuable resources available. It helps a lot of people not f*ck themselves over.

I am 22 years old and have been lifting since I was 16 on and off. I have been extremely serious with training and nutrition since last year and cut down from 185lbs to 147lbs ( height 5’8) . I am currently maintaining my weight at or just under 160lbs at aprox 14%bf, working out 6 days a week (push, legs, pull).

I am honestly really set on running test e (400mg) for 12weeks, tren e(200mg) for 8 weeks and Anavar 40mg daily from week 6 to week 12. I know I should use p and a as esters however My friend gifted me the vials (kalpa pharma test e, seven labs tren e, ice pharma Anavar). I have already acquired arimidex, caber, clomid and nolvadex. I have a liver support supplement aswell (Himalaya Liv). I am extremely confident that I will be able to stick to my workout regime and nutrition goals. I would like to recomp (if possible?). I would like to sincerely request you guys for help, suggestions, recommendations, tips etc 🙏🏽🙏🏽. I would like to thank everyone who took time to read this and any help is greatly appreciated !

Just gonna eat my popcorn and wait for someone smarter than I to tell you everything that is wrong with this picture...

good job on cutting down but with your stats and age you don't seem to have much of a base right now.

i would recommend dialing in your diet and workouts further for a few more years before using steroids. you can always go the sarms route, i got no issue with guys using sarms at 22.. steroids though you are opening that can of worms super early.

Hello guys!
I am new to this community and this is my first post. I have been reading on the forum for over 2 years however and really enjoy doing so! I would like to thank everyone who has made such valuable resources available. It helps a lot of people not f*ck themselves over.

I am 22 years old and have been lifting since I was 16 on and off. I have been extremely serious with training and nutrition since last year and cut down from 185lbs to 147lbs ( height 5’8) . I am currently maintaining my weight at or just under 160lbs at aprox 14%bf, working out 6 days a week (push, legs, pull).

I am honestly really set on running test e (400mg) for 12weeks, tren e(200mg) for 8 weeks and Anavar 40mg daily from week 6 to week 12. I know I should use p and a as esters however My friend gifted me the vials (kalpa pharma test e, seven labs tren e, ice pharma Anavar). I have already acquired arimidex, caber, clomid and nolvadex. I have a liver support supplement aswell (Himalaya Liv). I am extremely confident that I will be able to stick to my workout regime and nutrition goals. I would like to recomp (if possible?). I would like to sincerely request you guys for help, suggestions, recommendations, tips etc 🙏🏽🙏🏽. I would like to thank everyone who took time to read this and any help is greatly appreciated !

So do some research and when you've done it come back and tell me what's wrong with this. I mean I KNOW why using gear at 22 is a bad idea but I want you to know too.

come on man.. this is just ridiculous and i think you know it... you are way too young to even be discussing steroids... noone with a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a brain cell is going to advise such a thing to you

You’re young keep working hard and results will come.

dude tren for a first cycle at 22. There is just too much wrong with this to even begin. Its ok. I remember what it was like being young and to dumb to realize that I didn't know everything and aren't going to live forever.

Hello guys,
I would really like assistance to have a half natty look. I know I am young but I am willing to try the cycle. I have done as much as research as possible. I have mentioned above the cycle and the ancillaries. I plan to add n2slin, n2gaurd and N2generate on cycle and pct. prolly gonna extend n2slin if results are good. I would like to do it the safest possible way with as many as variables covered as possible. I will run blood test pre , during and off after pct(online home service). I am able to train properly and eat properly (I have a insane appetite and love eating seafood, eggs and ribeye everyday along with a bag full of whatever veggie I’m feeling), I would have no problem to eat 5000 calories daily (I could eat way more lol). For pct I plan to do clomid 80/60/40/40/20 nolva 40/40/20/20/20 and the N2 products mentioned above. On cycle I will also be supplementing 4000mg of omega 3. My strength stats as of now at around 160 lbs Is bench 210, squat 260, deadlift 275

Hello guys,
I would really like assistance to have a half natty look. I know I am young but I am willing to try the cycle. I have done as much as research as possible. I have mentioned above the cycle and the ancillaries. I plan to add n2slin, n2gaurd and N2generate on cycle and pct. prolly gonna extend n2slin if results are good. I would like to do it the safest possible way with as many as variables covered as possible. I will run blood test pre , during and off after pct(online home service). I am able to train properly and eat properly (I have a insane appetite and love eating seafood, eggs and ribeye everyday along with a bag full of whatever veggie I’m feeling), I would have no problem to eat 5000 calories daily (I could eat way more lol). For pct I plan to do clomid 80/60/40/40/20 nolva 40/40/20/20/20 and the N2 products mentioned above. On cycle I will also be supplementing 4000mg of omega 3. My strength stats as of now at around 160 lbs Is bench 210, squat 260, deadlift 275
All of this is great for someone that has done 5 cycles, but tren should never be used for a first cycle ever. You are really making a huge mistake that you can't undo. I really wish you would reconsider because what you're suggesting is crazy and reckless, I don't care how many herbal supplements you add. Speaking of, this is like over 600$ worth of supplements and gear. Where does a 22 year old get that kind of money to spend on gear?

I am 22 but I sold my dreams and future to my dad. Got money from him for my first real estate investment about a year ago. Currently making 6 figures completely passive and planning to buy one more portfolio soon! I graduate from university next year! I have also worked as a broker and connected several business deals such as connecting a shrimp producer with multiple 5 star hotel chains ( I get 2.75% of every shipment, got several such deals in place ). I aim to completely be financially free by maximum 30years old. I will be working on my passive business to increase scale hence increase yearly passive cash profit. Enough finances, I really really want to have my dream physique. Please let me know if I should add anything on top of the things I have mentioned on the thread. Also anyone used N2slin ? Does it actually work ?
Training (push pull legs)will be 6 days a week (cardio everyday for 15 mins LISS except leg day... I just do some ropes after leg day). My plan is to start pinning from next Monday, please give me all your personal experiences, personal tips etc.

I am very grateful for all of you guys who have replied to my thread and tried to talk sense into me 🙏🏽🙏🏽. For real, your inputs are invaluable. However despite knowing I’m too young I’m still going forward with the cycle I have planned, I am lowkey stubborn (noT a good trait but it helps me negotiate deals lol) please help me through this journey by guiding me through it. I know you guys recommend I wait for a couple more years but if I were to do it what would be the best way to go about it ? I want to do a recomp drop some bf% and gain a little mass (around 10lbs of gains woth some fat loss and I’ll be happy). I will train hard and increase calories a little along with sarms(researching) after cycle to maintain as much as possible post cycle

Again thats fine if you really want to do this but thats on you no one is going to facilitate someone 22 years old on how to use test, tren, and anavar.

If you are hell bent on doing it search the forums yo can probably cobble together enough info to get by.

Personally I would look at sarms if anything. Again you are 22 there is 0% chance you have come even close to hitting your natural plateau.

The good thing is you do seem like you make a solid living so you can at least pay for TRT, gyno surgery, etc if you do permanently hurt yourself so theres that at least.

You don’t need to add anything. Herbal supplements don’t keep your pituitary gland fromshutting down. Accomplishing goals is so much better when you’ve had to work your ass off This is not going to get you where you want to be. It’s about as far from a natural looking physique as you can get. With your diet as you laid out it’s going turn you into a mess and you’re going to lose most of it through pct because of how long it’ll take to recover from the tren. But I can’t with you because stubborn ignorance is starting to piss me off. In ten years you’re going to do the same thing that everyone including myself says that I wish I would have known what this shit was going to do to me. But in your case you do know you’re just to stubborn to listen. But I guess some people have to learn the hard way.

Hello,
How about I remove the tren and stick with test and anavar ? I’m chasing The “HALF natty” look. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some inputs on my diet : I have planned to eat 2500 cals (200g of protein min, rest of the macros from mostly fat and veggies. No heavy carb source at all during cycle). I will slowly re introduce complex carbs such as baked sweet potatoes and brown rice during pct.

Hello,
How about I remove the tren and stick with test and anavar ? I’m chasing The “HALF natty” look. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some inputs on my diet : I have planned to eat 2500 cals (200g of protein min, rest of the macros from mostly fat and veggies. No heavy carb source at all during cycle). I will slowly re introduce complex carbs such as baked sweet potatoes and brown rice during pct.

I dont see why you need test and tren and anavar period. You are 5'8" and 147 pounds and 14% bodyfat. You just cut a ton of weight to get that BF down. What are you looking to do now?

You dont hit your peak for most people naturally until 25-26 years old (give or take a year).

If you already bought the gear and are hell bent on running it again have at it.

I dont see why you need test and tren and anavar period. You are 5'8" and 147 pounds and 14% bodyfat. You just cut a ton of weight to get that BF down. What are you looking to do now?

You dont hit your peak for most people naturally until 25-26 years old (give or take a year).

If you already bought the gear and are hell bent on running it again have at it.

Totally agree with you bro

I would like to gain muscle and loose fat. I wanna be around 175lbs at around 10% after pct and bloods are stable.That is my goal. I got the gear from my friend already along with the cycle support, caber, arimidex, clomid and nolva. I am going to put the order for all the N2 products tonight (N2slin for sure , N2gaurd maybe as I already have liv 52, N2generate for sure.
To be honest I am lowkey hellbent on this cycle unless my dick is gonna fall of and I can never have sex again (on a very serious note) I want to keep the sides at minimum and am willing to do anything required to do so, please educate me with your experiences and personal pro tips in order to minimize sides and live The longest possible with a half natty looking body. This cycle should would get me maximum and most effective results if done CORRECTLY(I understand the main problem is I’m too young and still can build a lot natty but I want to cycle inorder to have my dream physique efficiently, I Want to look like a fitness model.

Back
Top Bottom