Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test tren eq cycle thoughts

Hiramer

Registered
Looking for tips for a test, tren and EQ cycle I am planning to run. I am 36 years old, stats are 6 foot tall and 220 pounds with 12% body fat. was thinking about this type of cycle:
test 500mg a week
tren 300mg per week
and EQ at 500 per week? Should I run anything else with it besides aromasin? And then for pct was thinking about clomid and nolva but is nolva not something good to use after tren? thanks for your help.

if you want to run tren then let the tren do the work in the cycle, no need to add in all that test and EQ.

if you want to just run steroids to run a bunch of steroids then go for it as you have it now. but you will get just as good results and way less sides doing it my way

I'm contemplating running my ever steroid first cycle similar to his but with half the dosages so it would end up being basically just:

150 tren each week
250 test each week

And maybe a third substance to keep taking while I come off but that's what I have in mind for 12 weeks. Though, I would be considering keeping the 250mg test another 4 weeks since I know that tren shuts you down hard. I'm an average guy with plenty of experience training and done lots of research into this.

What are your goals? If you were going for more size then I would run test at 300mg per week and EQ at 600mg per week. No tren. If you were going for cutting or strength I would go test at 200-300mg per week and tren at 200-300mg per week. No EQ. You really don't need to throw the extra compound in there.

Hi everyone,

This being my first cycle, I am going to be taking things easy by starting at relatively low dosages to see if I can pack on some solid, keepable gains. I can up the dosage if I'm underwhelmed since tren is the compound which got me interested in gear.

My stats are about 165 pounds at 5'10.5". With 12-14% bodyfat. My goal is to bench 315 for two reps and I have pretty average stats so I'm looking to make a pretty big transformation.

you are much too new at this to be hopping on tren. you have a lot of room for improvement without steroids

you should never set ridiculous goals like this, you will end up injuring yourself if you were to improve fas. where is your patience?

Hi everyone,

This being my first cycle, I am going to be taking things easy by starting at relatively low dosages to see if I can pack on some solid, keepable gains. I can up the dosage if I'm underwhelmed since tren is the compound which got me interested in gear.

My stats are about 165 pounds at 5'10.5". With 12-14% bodyfat. My goal is to bench 315 for two reps and I have pretty average stats so I'm looking to make a pretty big transformation.

Forget it. You also don't mention your age. Steroids aren't magic wands. EAT!

I think based on your stats that you have at least 20lbs of muscle you can add naturally before using any PED's. This will come from dialing in your diet and a consistent training routine.

Forget it. You also don't mention your age. Steroids aren't magic wands. EAT!

I'm 26 and I've been working out for ten years. Trained hard in the gym for at least 5 years. No problems with gaining weight. My goal is really just to gain a ton of strength and see how much gains I can keep. The physique enhancing properties of tren is what gets me interested. I'm not naturally a mass kinda guy.

Hi everyone,

Tren is for very advanced users only, and right now you dont have a good enough natural base to even run a basic test cycle. You need to build a better foundation first

250 test, no ai should be needed.
200 tren e, or 50 eod tren ace. No caber shoullld be needed.
50mg TBOL Ed first 4 weeks.

Easy as fkkk.

250 test, no ai should be needed.
200 tren e, or 50 eod tren ace. No caber shoullld be needed.
50mg TBOL Ed first 4 weeks.

Easy as fkkk.

AI should be on hand regardless. and @250mg an AI should be needed for most.

Back
Top Bottom