Read All Reviews

Test/Tren/Mast Cycle for Optimal cut

Stats:
    weight: 165lbs
    BF: 12%-13%
    height: 5'8
    Steroid history:
    1st cycle: test only
    2nd cycle: test-p winstrol (think it was dbol lol)
    3rd cycle: sus250
    4th cycle: test-e superdrol

and clen has been used whenever i can get it off and on

Cycle Theory
    So this will be my first tren cycle and i wanna try get as shredded as possible and gain about 10pounds of muscle
    so my goals are possibly 10%bf and go up to maybe 170lb trying to be realistic

weeks 1-2: test-p 50mg ED
    weeks 2-12: test-P 50mg EOD
    Tren-ace 50mg ED
    mast-P 75mg EOD
    winstrol or Anavar last couple week not sure which one i have both what do you think???

Ive seen alot of people liking to run Tren high Mast med and Test lower.
    i will be using caber as always and possibly adex if needed????
    PCT will be the Perfect PCT 3 days after last injection
    Do i need to adjust any dosages on my cycle?
    If enough people are interested i will be doing a cycle log maybe?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    *******UPDATE********

Test will be ran at 50mg ED
    Tren will be ran at 400mg a week ED injections
    Mast will be ran at 700mg a week ED injections

My mate just corrected all my shit and i think it looks much better for dosages

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Although it has long been my experience that equipoise (EQ) is a much better cutting agent than is masteron, your plan appears to be a good one.
    But why is it that you are looking to end up with a body fat percentage of 10% rather than, say, 6% or 7% which would cause you to actually look as though you had engaged in a cutting cycle?
    My suggestion is that you begin said cycle at no more 10% body fat; that you run EQ rather than masteron; and that you extend the cycle to 14-16 weeks. That way, you would be far more likely to achieve 6% to 7% body fat and thus an awesome "cut look" by the end of the cycle. Unless of course, you simply want to be at 10% body fat which, to me, is rather odd.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Although it has long been my experience that equipoise (EQ) is a much better cutting agent than is masteron, your plan appears to be a good one.
    But why is it that you are looking to end up with a body fat percentage of 10% rather than, say, 6% or 7% which would cause you to actually look as though you had engaged in a cutting cycle?
    My suggestion is that you begin said cycle at no more 10% body fat; that you run EQ rather than masteron; and that you extend the cycle to 14-16 weeks. That way, you would be far more likely to achieve 6% to 7% body fat and thus an awesome "cut look" by the end of the cycle. Unless of course, you simply want to be at 10% body fat which, to me, is rather odd.

thanks for giving me something to think about, i think that ill use EQ next year just because my goal right now over the next 12 weeks is more of a body recomp than a complete cut i think i should have cleared that up. as of right now because im only 165lbs i would rather gain more muscle and be a little bit leaner than drop weight to be extremely shredded because i always feel so small/skinny at lower weight just a thing i cant get over when cutting so low.

however i might try get down to around 8-10% at 165-170 because as you said why settle at 10% if i can go lower.
    BUT to clarify i think this cycle is more of a recomp

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by half.natty View Post
    ...my goal right now over the next 12 weeks is more of a body recoup than a complete cut i think i should have cleared that up.
    Oh. Okay. That makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by half.natty View Post
    As of right now, because I'm only 165lbs, I would rather gain more muscle and be a little bit leaner than drop weight to be extremely shredded because i always feel so small/skinny at lower weight just a thing I can't get over when cutting so low.
    I undersand. But I would add to that by saying that, unless a 5'8" 165lb man is skinny fat (characterized by a fat stomach and fatty hips), I do not regard 5'8" and 165lbs to be skinny, especially if his body shows a lot of definition. I mean the late Bruce Lee, as an example, stood 5'7" tall and weighed a "mere" 128lbs. Yet absolutely nobody referred to him as being "skinny" because he was utterly shredded, not to mention a marshall arts legend.
    So don't fear "the shred." I don't.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think itís a good plan but hold off on Mast till last 6weeks. I would recommend test at 200mg a week. Tren 250-350 a week, for me 400 made me feel like shit. Well shittier. Tren is no joke. EQ 400 mg a week run this for 10weeks drop Tren increase EQ to 500-600 and add Mast at 600mg. For last 6 weeks. This has proven a sweet cycle for me. The Tren kicks in quick while the EQ is slow but dry. Keep your ancillary on point. 10mg aromison minimum once a week may need twice a week. And Caber .05g once a week. Drink tons of water nutrition on point and remember probiotics for Tren it messes with stomach and even though you want to cut you need to fuel muscles. Build the muscle for 10-12 weeks then cut calories for last 4-6weeks.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bgunz View Post
    I think itís a good plan but hold off on Mast till last 6weeks. I would recommend test at 200mg a week. Tren 250-350 a week, for me 400 made me feel like shit. Well shittier. Tren is no joke. EQ 400 mg a week run this for 10weeks drop Tren increase EQ to 500-600 and add Mast at 600mg. For last 6 weeks. This has proven a sweet cycle for me. The Tren kicks in quick while the EQ is slow but dry. Keep your ancillary on point. 10mg aromison minimum once a week may need twice a week. And Caber .05g once a week. Drink tons of water nutrition on point and remember probiotics for Tren it messes with stomach and even though you want to cut you need to fuel muscles. Build the muscle for 10-12 weeks then cut calories for last 4-6weeks.
    I actually really like what youre saying here so to simplify youre suggesting

Weeks 1-10: 200mg test-p a week
    350mgish tren-a a week
    400mg EQ a week
    Weeks 6-12: 600mg EQ a week
    600mg mast a week
    200-300mg test-p a week?

so should i drop off tren around week 6 or maybe continue to week 8 to get full effect?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Doing a similar cycle myself.
    2nd week in atm
    Running
    tren a 300mg
    Test p 300mg
    Mast p 200mg.

Will up the tren to 350 half way thru and add in some var or wimny towards the end.
    Also taking caber .5 every 4 days and adex .25 e3d

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp55 View Post
    Doing a similar cycle myself.
    2nd week in atm
    Running
    tren a 300mg
    Test p 300mg
    Mast p 200mg.

Will up the tren to 350 half way thru and add in some var or wimny towards the end.
    Also taking caber .5 every 4 days and adex .25 e3d
    nice bro arent you concerned of your mast being too low?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Run the Tren for 8-10 weeks. By week 9 I am usually done. But the rest looks sweet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast