Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Test to Tren ratio advice

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test to Tren ratio advice

Hey guys new to the board, I'm 37 190 lbs and around %9 bf. I'm about to start my 4th cycle which will consist of test 400, and tren e. My original plan was to dose it at 800mg's of test 400, and 300-400mg's of tren e. I will be running aromasin and prami on cycle as well. I've been advised by some to run my test lower than tren (2:1 ratio), and others to keep my test high to avoid libido associated issues. To be honest I am hesitant on running my test too low, after all I'm not exactly a young buck anymore! My last cycle I ran 800mg's of test 400, 600mg's of EQ, and 300mg's of deca (per week). I did not experienced any libido related issues at all, I'm attributing that to the 800mg's of test possibly. Anyways, all opinions are welcome... Thanks

On a side note, I have my cycle on hand. The gear I have is what I have. Unfortunately I don't have that many sources, and don't quite trust online ones. I'm running prami because it's cheaper than caber.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everyone is different bro. Test doubling the tren works best for me. Tried tren higher then test before. I got very lethargic. See what works best for you bro. Good luck.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm 44 and keep test low just enough to keep me functioning correct and use the tren for its anabolic function.

I view it as the test is there to support the tren not the other way around.

I won't run test above 400 500mg a week no matter what i don't get any benefit just more sides.

For me the sweet spot seems to be test 250mg and tren 400mg weekly roughly.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I appreciate all the experience based advice guys, that's what I came here for. Knowledge is king, I might start with a lower dose of test and see how my body reacts to it. Worst case scenario, I can bump up my test intake. Open to more opinions. Thanks again!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this is my first ever tren run, going into week 4.

test at TRT dosages of 200mg/wk tren is at 300mg/wk literally no sides except minor night sweats, and vivid dreams, tiny bit shittier cardio.

and all the benefits... weights going UP but im getting visually leaner.... strength is starting to rise.. im also taking .25 arimidex EOD, and .5mg or prami ED before bed... works like a charm.

one thing though.. how the HELL do you people cut on tren???? i tell you what, this shit makes me hungry as a DOG!! im having trouble eating at maintenance with moderate carbs... i couldnt imagine being at a deficit.. lol

210/240/67 c/p/f is working nicely for me at the moment, loving every bit of it.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Raptor are you taking anything for prolactin sides? or is that what Prami is for

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Generally speaking, running test higher then the nandrolone (deca, tren, npp) will prevent libido related issues. I like the cycle you have laid out. 800mg test + 400mg tren. Most people who experience 'deca dick' aren't using a testosterone base OR aren't using anything for estrogen/prolactin support.

You did your research correctly. Stick to your original plan.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    good info guys, thanks again for all the help. Hey raptor, how are you fairing with the prami? Should I start it off at .25mg's?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm on my first run with tren right now I tarted out at 200 mg test and 400 tren e then slowly raised both I am now at 500 test and 600 tren e and 300 tren ace I'm also on 600 mg mast e and I'm still lethargic as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm also not on any ai or anything for prolactin and I'm fine I do have nolva on hand tho just In case of estrogen sides but I'm fine I'm going on like 16 weeks with no issues and still have 4 or 5 to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast