Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and TRT Labs

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I'm currently on doctor prescribed TRT. 200 mg test cyp per week.

I wanted to increase my test cyp to 500 mg per week for 10 weeks starting next week.

If I wait a month after my last 500 mg week - then ran blood work for my doctor - would there be any indications in my blood work that I ran a blast of test for 10 weeks?

My TRT Doc only checks test level, shbg, estradiol, albumin, hemoglobin and hematocrit and PSA.

When dealing with these compounds always refer to the half-life. That’ll give you a general idea of how much still remains in your body.

So 500mg, then 1/2 = 250mg, 1/2 = 125mg, then 1/2 = 62.5mg, and so forth

The half-life of testosterone cypionate when injected intramuscularly is approximately eight days.

So in terms of returning to my TRT baseline - 30 days should be more than enough correct? I'd still be doing my normal TRT dose during those 30 days.

I wanted to increase my test cyp to 500 mg per week for 10 weeks starting next week.

If I wait a month after my last 500 mg week - then ran blood work for my doctor - would there be any indications in my blood work that I ran a blast of test for 10 weeks?

My TRT Doc only checks test level, shbg, estradiol, albumin, hemoglobin and hematocrit and PSA.

4 weeks is enough to get levels down

When dealing with these compounds always refer to the half-life. That’ll give you a general idea of how much still remains in your body.

So 500mg, then 1/2 = 250mg, 1/2 = 125mg, then 1/2 = 62.5mg, and so forth

correct! you can use basic pharmacokenetics... but its a little tricky bc you have to do the math just right to end up at the level for a baseline of 200mg/wk..from a baseline of 500mg/w ..so refer to your previous bloods to see where YOU are normally..(before cycle) everyone has slightly different aromatization and reduction..im sure he would expect if nothing changed nothing should vary much at all..
it's obviously well known by US doctors that these are abused drugs and guys want to take more (that is why theyve put this whole new policy in place to make sure patients dont wind up at home with a 10ml vial)...
not sure what your relationship is but it would be a shame if you couldnt be honest and have him monitor you throughout..
-MuscleMedMD

also, umm..if you look like a BBer..it will be obvious, also doessnt the nurse weigh you, check BP HR etc.. i know in non ER setting i check weight for sure...changes there tells you a lot!

Most bros adding steroids to their doctor prescribed TRT will use short-acting stuff like Orals or Test Prop or even Tren Ace. With shorter-acting compound it is easy to get off the stuff before your tests and not how up for a ton of androgens.

I’m on Trt. I get 150 ea week. I blast with 500 mg test e. My doctor only tests me every 6 months though. Pretty sure he knows I’m doing it but my bloods are always good so he doesn’t care.

Thanks for all the responses guys.

After thinking about it - I'm feeling like stressing out over blood work just isn't worth it - so I'm just going to wait 60 days and then start the cycle. That way I'll get my blood tested PRIOR to starting the 10 weeks of increased test. That will be about a month before my doctor appointment but I'll just tell my TRT doc I was getting another blood test done at the same time (I'll just say cholesterol) so I just figured I would do his required blood test at that time.

Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom