Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, var + what other compound

Tb3003

Hey guys, just running test@500w & avavar 60mg ed. I only have 4 weeks of var so I was hoping to add something else to cut. Should I just grab winny or even cardarine. Maybe more var? I have about 9 weeks left cycle time. I originally had clen lined up which works great minus feeling like I’m gonna die half the day so I dropped it real quick.

5’10
13-14% BF

4 to 6 weeks with an oral is really the longest you should run it. If you want to add a hardener go with mastron prop. Do to the time you have left, it will need to be prop. You won’t get full effect if you go with long ester.

4 to 6 weeks with an oral is really the longest you should run it. If you want to add a hardener go with mastron prop. Do to the time you have left, it will need to be prop. You won’t get full effect if you go with long ester.

I thought my body fat was on the high side for Masteron to really work?

I thought my body fat was on the high side for Masteron to really work?

It is but that’s goes to say the same with var and winni as well. I’m just saying if you want a dry hardener then Mast is your best option for you at this point.

i would definitely go with cardarine and perhaps s4 or stenabolic along with it... you can get them at esarms.com

If you are already running an oral I would not suggest adding another one.
Maybe if we are talking about a competitor of physique sports but recreational lifter, I think it's unnecessary.

Hey guys, just running test@500w & avavar 60mg ed. I only have 4 weeks of var so I was hoping to add something else to cut. Should I just grab winny or even cardarine. Maybe more var? I have about 9 weeks left cycle time. I originally had clen lined up which works great minus feeling like I’m gonna die half the day so I dropped it real quick.

5’10
13-14% BF

You left out your age

Back
Top Bottom