esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test Week three nipple pain

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's nearly time for mid cycle blood work. It will tell you what’s going on.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah I'll call pathology center tomorrow because they didn't call me today, hopefully they have it back. Says most come back within 72 hours. If it seems to get worse here quick I'll probably just have this be my last shot, wait the two weeks after it then PCT with my nolva. Then try a compound that doesn't aromatise like suggested above. Thanks for all the help by the way, and I'll post bloods when received.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bloodwork wouldn't hurt

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theduh View Post
    I currently am on week three of a Test E cycle. I started the 24th of November and it is the the 10th of Decemeber. I took my 5th shot yesterday. I am doing 350mg a shot every 5 days. I've been taking .5 mg arimidex ( just been cutting the pill in half) bi-daily. Yesterday my nipple started getting pain. It is only my right one. My nipples have always been kind of puffy. I guess I haven't really noticed any other signs, just pain in my chest a nipple. I went to the pathology center a couple hours ago and got my hormone blood test done which was estradiol and total test I believe. I'll post the results when I get them back. In the meantime what should I do? I took 1mg of arimidex today instead of the .5. My shipment of nolva is coming in slow, but looks like it will be here by friday if I need to hop on that. Anyways, thanks!

Side not: See if you have local Pathology centers for blood work. They are awesome. Went to the doctor before there and she basically said no one should ever be on any kind of steroid, and left me at that, no help at all when I was asking for a blood test.
    Asking is not paying.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Blood test is putting my total test at 826 ng/dl, and my estradiol at 21 pg/ml. If what I've read is correct, that's a good estrogen level maybe even a little on the lower side.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Blood test is putting my total test at 826 ng/dl, and my estradiol at 21 pg/ml. If what I've read is correct, that's a good estrogen level maybe even a little on the lower side.
    Your gear is bunk. 350 every 5 days and your test is just over 800 = bunk gear

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If that's the case do I still do nolva after in case or what should I do? Sorry for all 500 questions btw, just want to be sure I do it all safely.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It is also week three though I'm 5 shots in. I also like source checked the bottle on their website. Maybe I'm just responding slower. I don't mind continuing it a bit longer and getting more blood tests. Not sure why nipples still got puffy either. Thanks for all the help from everyone too.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If that's the case do I still do nolva after in case or what should I do? Sorry for all 500 questions btw, just want to be sure I do it all safely.
    I'm not estrogen prone, so you might want to ask someone with experience in that dept. Unless you did pre cycle bloods and your natural test was way lower than that, I don't really see any reason to do a pct. I'm assuming that's your natural test levels and your gear is 100% bunk.

- - - Updated - - -

It is also week three though I'm 5 shots in. I also like source checked the bottle on their website. Maybe I'm just responding slower. I don't mind continuing it a bit longer and getting more blood tests. Not sure why nipples still got puffy either. Thanks for all the help from everyone too.
    Source checking means nothing if it's bunk, or a "bad batch". You're still dealing with a ugl, anything is possible. By week 3 you would definitely have elevated levels at that dose. I run 400mg, and at week 3 I'm in the 2300-2500 range. Honestly man, you should be having this discussion with your source in a private message. Try to work it out with them and ask them. If they're legit, they'll sort it out for you. Best of luck

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Alright, thanks for the reply!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12