Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Week three nipple pain

Theduh

Registered
I currently am on week three of a Test E cycle. I started the 24th of November and it is the the 10th of Decemeber. I took my 5th shot yesterday. I am doing 350mg a shot every 5 days. I've been taking .5 mg arimidex ( just been cutting the pill in half) bi-daily. Yesterday my nipple started getting pain. It is only my right one. My nipples have always been kind of puffy. I guess I haven't really noticed any other signs, just pain in my chest a nipple. I went to the pathology center a couple hours ago and got my hormone blood test done which was estradiol and total test I believe. I'll post the results when I get them back. In the meantime what should I do? I took 1mg of arimidex today instead of the .5. My shipment of nolva is coming in slow, but looks like it will be here by friday if I need to hop on that. Anyways, thanks!

Side not: See if you have local Pathology centers for blood work. They are awesome. Went to the doctor before there and she basically said no one should ever be on any kind of steroid, and left me at that, no help at all when I was asking for a blood test.

I also know that it seems to be a little early maybe to be getting estrogenic side effects. I wish my doctor could've been more helpful because it may be something to do with my chest muscle I guess, but labs will hopefully tell.

Puffy nipples are the first sign of gyno...then painful and puffy....then worse from there. Clearly you are showing signs. If it were me, I would switch to Aromasin at 12.5mg ED and run your dosage back to 250mg per week and see if that helps.

So you are taking roughly 500mg test pwk with 1mg adex ED and you have gyno symptoms?? This Ai dosage is super high.give us some stats is this your first cycle?

Okay, exact dosages. I was doing kind of Greg Doucette's first cycle approach. 500 a week which was 350 every 5 days. I started AI day one of first shot. I was doing .5 every other day. I said bi-daily above but I should've just said EOD. I started 1 arimidex every other day for the last 3 times, because I saw someone say start from day one then once test kicks in go to 1 every other day, so that's what I did. I'm getting it now on one. What I was saying before is my nipples have always been puffy. I went through puberty probably 14 years ago, and they just have been. Nothing is hard underneath though. Can see nipples through most shirts always been that way. I realized it was some form of gluten intolerance, which I don't know if that's linked to estrogen somehow. Anyways, it is only the right nipple that hurts. The left I feel nothing at all, the right hurts kind of feels like when you touch your belly button too, like that weird feeling you know. It may be aching when I'm not touching it because I have been so often now, but there.s pain and nothing hard yet anyways. If I need to be more detailed let me know. I am probably 13% bodyfat right now. I weigh 194 6ft tall. I've competed in some natural shows locally. Have been lifting through high school and college sports and now a few years after. I took sarms last year but I went too hard to fast, and out grew strength of my tendons which I should've known would harm them, and got tendonitis in my distal bicep. I don't know what other information I could give. I also have a lot of arimidex, and I'm getting a lot of nolva by friday. If I could do something with that rather than ordering aromasin that would be awesome, because I know with holidays I may not get it in a timely manner. Also, I read above and I will take a lower dose from here on out of the test. I'm also not sure what the turnaround is for the blood test, but hopefully soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, yes first cycle. I had just read your comment, and forgot to put that.

- - - Updated - - -

And not not 7 a week, sorry again for me saying bi-daily. It was .5 EOD and now it's 1 EOD.

And, I don't know if it helps at all, but my balls also ahven't noticeably shrunk any yet.

Puffy nipples are the first sign of gyno...then painful and puffy....then worse from there. Clearly you are showing signs. If it were me, I would switch to Aromasin at 12.5mg ED and run your dosage back to 250mg per week and see if that helps.
well said bro...

Okay, I'm going to order some Aromasin tomorrow morning then. Usually with fast shipping it's taking me a week or two though. Should I run like 20 nolva, then 1mg of arimidex ED in meantime? Or is nolva just ran at signs of developing gyno; because I know people with lumps have had success with it to make it go away?

your AI could be bunk. bloodwork will tell you the story man. you can literally go in there today and get results tomorrow, check my signature for bloods

also at the end of the day you simply could be sensitive to gyno, so in that case avoid aromatizing compounds

Yeah I'll call pathology center tomorrow because they didn't call me today, hopefully they have it back. Says most come back within 72 hours. If it seems to get worse here quick I'll probably just have this be my last shot, wait the two weeks after it then PCT with my nolva. Then try a compound that doesn't aromatise like suggested above. Thanks for all the help by the way, and I'll post bloods when received.

I currently am on week three of a Test E cycle. I started the 24th of November and it is the the 10th of Decemeber. I took my 5th shot yesterday. I am doing 350mg a shot every 5 days. I've been taking .5 mg arimidex ( just been cutting the pill in half) bi-daily. Yesterday my nipple started getting pain. It is only my right one. My nipples have always been kind of puffy. I guess I haven't really noticed any other signs, just pain in my chest a nipple. I went to the pathology center a couple hours ago and got my hormone blood test done which was estradiol and total test I believe. I'll post the results when I get them back. In the meantime what should I do? I took 1mg of arimidex today instead of the .5. My shipment of nolva is coming in slow, but looks like it will be here by friday if I need to hop on that. Anyways, thanks!

Side not: See if you have local Pathology centers for blood work. They are awesome. Went to the doctor before there and she basically said no one should ever be on any kind of steroid, and left me at that, no help at all when I was asking for a blood test.

Asking is not paying.

Blood test is putting my total test at 826 ng/dl, and my estradiol at 21 pg/ml. If what I've read is correct, that's a good estrogen level maybe even a little on the lower side.

Blood test is putting my total test at 826 ng/dl, and my estradiol at 21 pg/ml. If what I've read is correct, that's a good estrogen level maybe even a little on the lower side.

Your gear is bunk. 350 every 5 days and your test is just over 800 = bunk gear

If that's the case do I still do nolva after in case or what should I do? Sorry for all 500 questions btw, just want to be sure I do it all safely.

It is also week three though I'm 5 shots in. I also like source checked the bottle on their website. Maybe I'm just responding slower. I don't mind continuing it a bit longer and getting more blood tests. Not sure why nipples still got puffy either. Thanks for all the help from everyone too.

If that's the case do I still do nolva after in case or what should I do? Sorry for all 500 questions btw, just want to be sure I do it all safely.

I'm not estrogen prone, so you might want to ask someone with experience in that dept. Unless you did pre cycle bloods and your natural test was way lower than that, I don't really see any reason to do a pct. I'm assuming that's your natural test levels and your gear is 100% bunk.

- - - Updated - - -

It is also week three though I'm 5 shots in. I also like source checked the bottle on their website. Maybe I'm just responding slower. I don't mind continuing it a bit longer and getting more blood tests. Not sure why nipples still got puffy either. Thanks for all the help from everyone too.

Source checking means nothing if it's bunk, or a "bad batch". You're still dealing with a ugl, anything is possible. By week 3 you would definitely have elevated levels at that dose. I run 400mg, and at week 3 I'm in the 2300-2500 range. Honestly man, you should be having this discussion with your source in a private message. Try to work it out with them and ask them. If they're legit, they'll sort it out for you. Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom