Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Week three nipple pain

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test Week three nipple pain

I currently am on week three of a Test E cycle. I started the 24th of November and it is the the 10th of Decemeber. I took my 5th shot yesterday. I am doing 350mg a shot every 5 days. I've been taking .5 mg arimidex ( just been cutting the pill in half) bi-daily. Yesterday my nipple started getting pain. It is only my right one. My nipples have always been kind of puffy. I guess I haven't really noticed any other signs, just pain in my chest a nipple. I went to the pathology center a couple hours ago and got my hormone blood test done which was estradiol and total test I believe. I'll post the results when I get them back. In the meantime what should I do? I took 1mg of arimidex today instead of the .5. My shipment of nolva is coming in slow, but looks like it will be here by friday if I need to hop on that. Anyways, thanks!

Side not: See if you have local Pathology centers for blood work. They are awesome. Went to the doctor before there and she basically said no one should ever be on any kind of steroid, and left me at that, no help at all when I was asking for a blood test.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I also know that it seems to be a little early maybe to be getting estrogenic side effects. I wish my doctor could've been more helpful because it may be something to do with my chest muscle I guess, but labs will hopefully tell.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Puffy nipples are the first sign of gyno...then painful and puffy....then worse from there. Clearly you are showing signs. If it were me, I would switch to Aromasin at 12.5mg ED and run your dosage back to 250mg per week and see if that helps.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So you are taking 7 mg of adex a week?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So you are taking roughly 500mg test pwk with 1mg adex ED and you have gyno symptoms?? This Ai dosage is super high.give us some stats is this your first cycle?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Okay, exact dosages. I was doing kind of Greg Doucette's first cycle approach. 500 a week which was 350 every 5 days. I started AI day one of first shot. I was doing .5 every other day. I said bi-daily above but I should've just said EOD. I started 1 arimidex every other day for the last 3 times, because I saw someone say start from day one then once test kicks in go to 1 every other day, so that's what I did. I'm getting it now on one. What I was saying before is my nipples have always been puffy. I went through puberty probably 14 years ago, and they just have been. Nothing is hard underneath though. Can see nipples through most shirts always been that way. I realized it was some form of gluten intolerance, which I don't know if that's linked to estrogen somehow. Anyways, it is only the right nipple that hurts. The left I feel nothing at all, the right hurts kind of feels like when you touch your belly button too, like that weird feeling you know. It may be aching when I'm not touching it because I have been so often now, but there.s pain and nothing hard yet anyways. If I need to be more detailed let me know. I am probably 13% bodyfat right now. I weigh 194 6ft tall. I've competed in some natural shows locally. Have been lifting through high school and college sports and now a few years after. I took sarms last year but I went too hard to fast, and out grew strength of my tendons which I should've known would harm them, and got tendonitis in my distal bicep. I don't know what other information I could give. I also have a lot of arimidex, and I'm getting a lot of nolva by friday. If I could do something with that rather than ordering aromasin that would be awesome, because I know with holidays I may not get it in a timely manner. Also, I read above and I will take a lower dose from here on out of the test. I'm also not sure what the turnaround is for the blood test, but hopefully soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, yes first cycle. I had just read your comment, and forgot to put that.

- - - Updated - - -

And not not 7 a week, sorry again for me saying bi-daily. It was .5 EOD and now it's 1 EOD.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And, I don't know if it helps at all, but my balls also ahven't noticeably shrunk any yet.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    Puffy nipples are the first sign of gyno...then painful and puffy....then worse from there. Clearly you are showing signs. If it were me, I would switch to Aromasin at 12.5mg ED and run your dosage back to 250mg per week and see if that helps.
    well said bro...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Okay, I'm going to order some Aromasin tomorrow morning then. Usually with fast shipping it's taking me a week or two though. Should I run like 20 nolva, then 1mg of arimidex ED in meantime? Or is nolva just ran at signs of developing gyno; because I know people with lumps have had success with it to make it go away?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your AI could be bunk. bloodwork will tell you the story man. you can literally go in there today and get results tomorrow, check my signature for bloods

also at the end of the day you simply could be sensitive to gyno, so in that case avoid aromatizing compounds
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast