Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TestE, Dbol, and deca stack

rostigaxt

Hey fellas,
Been quite a long time since I posted on here but I have been reading quite a bit of previous posts and there are definitely 100s of them regarding this stack. My issue is there is lots of good information getting shared by everyone about this stack but it’s scattered through different members posts which makes it quite difficult to scan through. Last thing I wanted to do was post another deca, Dbol and test thread but if I could get some straight answers on one post that would be great.
I am 27
6’4
245 pounds
16-18 percent body fat

I want to run a cycle again.
Specific questions I have are
1) how long should I run deca for? I read posts that longer than 12 weeks can ruin hpta? But too short is a waste?
2) I read the perfect pct protocol. Should I replicate it minus the nolva? Read you shouldn’t run nolva with a deca cycle.
3) if someone knowledgable could layout the perfect deca, test e and Dbol cycle for my perfect pct that would be awesome. I only trust evolutionary. Thank you for your time

1) I would not run deca less than 12 weeks, as it takes a long time to reach peak concentrations. I like 14 weeks as a sweet spot and no longer than 16 weeks

2) You still include Nolvadex in your PCT. You must not use it while you are actually on your cycle though. PCT starts 2 weeks after your last pin.

3) This will have a lot of varying opinions here, but I like 40mg dianabol ed for weeks 1 through 4, and 400mg per week of each deca and test e weeks 1 through 14 to start out with and see how you feel.

Be sure to have a good AI on hand as dianabol aromatizes like mad, and also have some cabergolin on hand to control prolactin if needed (19-nor steroids can drive this whacky). Additionally, I recommend taking 50mg of Proviron ed through the whole cycle to keep your libido healthy (avoid deca dick), and to increase your free testosterone.

On last thing is I would highly recommend you get your body fat down to 15% or lower before running this to mitigate complications.

you want to get your body fat lower.. the first time i ran deca i was at 7%.. that leaves you room to bulk since your appetite will be through the roof

i like to run deca simple:

low dose test
400mg deca
50mg a day proviron

cap it at 12 weeks. it is a myth that it is harder to recover from deca.. actually nandrolones are quite the opposite, they are one of the easier ones to recover from. guys who don't use proviron with it run into a spike in DHN which will cause problems.

Hey fellas,
Been quite a long time since I posted on here but I have been reading quite a bit of previous posts and there are definitely 100s of them regarding this stack. My issue is there is lots of good information getting shared by everyone about this stack but it’s scattered through different members posts which makes it quite difficult to scan through. Last thing I wanted to do was post another deca, Dbol and test thread but if I could get some straight answers on one post that would be great.
I am 27
6’4
245 pounds
16-18 percent body fat

I want to run a cycle again.
Specific questions I have are
1) how long should I run deca for? I read posts that longer than 12 weeks can ruin hpta? But too short is a waste?
2) I read the perfect pct protocol. Should I replicate it minus the nolva? Read you shouldn’t run nolva with a deca cycle.
3) if someone knowledgable could layout the perfect deca, test e and Dbol cycle for my perfect pct that would be awesome. I only trust evolutionary. Thank you for your time

Get that down a tad with diet and you'll be ready

Any time period you take steroids can damage your hpta.
I think using nolva with clomid is more effective than using one or another.
There is no such thing as perfect cycle. You should use the drugs you've chosen to use according to your own genetics and variables such as training/drug experience, stats and so on.

Back
Top Bottom