Thread: TestE, Dbol, and deca stack

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

TestE, Dbol, and deca stack

Hey fellas,
    Been quite a long time since I posted on here but I have been reading quite a bit of previous posts and there are definitely 100s of them regarding this stack. My issue is there is lots of good information getting shared by everyone about this stack but it’s scattered through different members posts which makes it quite difficult to scan through. Last thing I wanted to do was post another deca, Dbol and test thread but if I could get some straight answers on one post that would be great.
    I am 27
    6’4
    245 pounds
    16-18 percent body fat

I want to run a cycle again.
    Specific questions I have are
    1) how long should I run deca for? I read posts that longer than 12 weeks can ruin hpta? But too short is a waste?
    2) I read the perfect pct protocol. Should I replicate it minus the nolva? Read you shouldn’t run nolva with a deca cycle.
    3) if someone knowledgable could layout the perfect deca, test e and Dbol cycle for my perfect pct that would be awesome. I only trust evolutionary. Thank you for your time

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1) I would not run deca less than 12 weeks, as it takes a long time to reach peak concentrations. I like 14 weeks as a sweet spot and no longer than 16 weeks

2) You still include Nolvadex in your PCT. You must not use it while you are actually on your cycle though. PCT starts 2 weeks after your last pin.

3) This will have a lot of varying opinions here, but I like 40mg dianabol ed for weeks 1 through 4, and 400mg per week of each deca and test e weeks 1 through 14 to start out with and see how you feel.

Be sure to have a good AI on hand as dianabol aromatizes like mad, and also have some cabergolin on hand to control prolactin if needed (19-nor steroids can drive this whacky). Additionally, I recommend taking 50mg of Proviron ed through the whole cycle to keep your libido healthy (avoid deca dick), and to increase your free testosterone.

On last thing is I would highly recommend you get your body fat down to 15% or lower before running this to mitigate complications.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you want to get your body fat lower.. the first time i ran deca i was at 7%.. that leaves you room to bulk since your appetite will be through the roof

i like to run deca simple:

low dose test
    400mg deca
    50mg a day proviron

cap it at 12 weeks. it is a myth that it is harder to recover from deca.. actually nandrolones are quite the opposite, they are one of the easier ones to recover from. guys who don't use proviron with it run into a spike in DHN which will cause problems.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rostigaxt View Post
    Hey fellas,
    Been quite a long time since I posted on here but I have been reading quite a bit of previous posts and there are definitely 100s of them regarding this stack. My issue is there is lots of good information getting shared by everyone about this stack but it’s scattered through different members posts which makes it quite difficult to scan through. Last thing I wanted to do was post another deca, Dbol and test thread but if I could get some straight answers on one post that would be great.
    I am 27
    6’4
    245 pounds
    16-18 percent body fat

I want to run a cycle again.
    Specific questions I have are
    1) how long should I run deca for? I read posts that longer than 12 weeks can ruin hpta? But too short is a waste?
    2) I read the perfect pct protocol. Should I replicate it minus the nolva? Read you shouldn’t run nolva with a deca cycle.
    3) if someone knowledgable could layout the perfect deca, test e and Dbol cycle for my perfect pct that would be awesome. I only trust evolutionary. Thank you for your time
    Get that down a tad with diet and you'll be ready

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Any time period you take steroids can damage your hpta.
    I think using nolva with clomid is more effective than using one or another.
    There is no such thing as perfect cycle. You should use the drugs you've chosen to use according to your own genetics and variables such as training/drug experience, stats and so on.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you need to focus on getting your body fat down before you even consider a cycle man

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Definitely need to get in better shape first

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should get your fat down first. Then you can sonsider run a cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should be cutting at your bf%.