Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testing AAS quality without bloodwork

hunterisme123

Growing Brother
I recieved some aas from a guy who owed me money ended up being from a company ive never heard of its from florida DH Laboratories 2 20mls of test e and 150mg of tren e I've taken one dose exactly a week ago today mixed with stuff from purity source labs and I'm just wondering without buying that whole kit online for 100 bucks is there a way to test the quality of the stuff I got from him it looks legit and the guy has been in the game for over 20 years and it runs smooth no pip or pain. I let a body try it but I wish there was a single dose kit I could buy to test the quality of the blend any ideas?

I recieved some aas from a guy who owed me money ended up being from a company ive never heard of its from florida DH Laboratories 2 20mls of test e and 150mg of tren e I've taken one dose exactly a week ago today mixed with stuff from purity source labs and I'm just wondering without buying that whole kit online for 100 bucks is there a way to test the quality of the stuff I got from him it looks legit and the guy has been in the game for over 20 years and it runs smooth no pip or pain. I let a body try it but I wish there was a single dose kit I could buy to test the quality of the blend any ideas?

Not really. Doing a lab test is $1000 for the right testing so better off doing privatemd labs and get the female hormone panel which has what you need for cheap. Its like $65 I think with the discount code in stevesmi's profile.

The test I was looking at you can test anything up to like five times but it was a hundred bucks and I don't need to test everything five times because I trust PSL I'm just not so sure about this other source which is just a one-time thing where a guy owes me money but I don't want to be putting it in my body if it's shit you know what I mean

The test I was looking at you can test anything up to like five times but it was a hundred bucks and I don't need to test everything five times because I trust PSL I'm just not so sure about this other source which is just a one-time thing where a guy owes me money but I don't want to be putting it in my body if it's shit you know what I mean

then why even fuck with it? its not worth it at all...

But if I can get a test for 20 or 25 bucks why not it's 40ml for test tren blend y wouldn't I fuck with it

Lmfao. Because u have no fucking clue if its legit or not. So to save what, 50-100 bucks its worth it or even a few hundred. Im sorry but thats just fucking ignorant

Well it's basically free because I took money off there rent and I've seen some of the people who are taking it and there in excellent shape

from a legal standpoint both of you are wrong doing that sort of deal where he gives you steroids for rent. trust me as a landlord for 8 years before you get into the habit of doing stuff like that then it won't end well. the guy can afford to buy steroids but can't afford to pay you rent? doesn't make much sense man and not a smart decision.. i would not trust that gear at all

from a legal standpoint both of you are wrong doing that sort of deal where he gives you steroids for rent. trust me as a landlord for 8 years before you get into the habit of doing stuff like that then it won't end well. the guy can afford to buy steroids but can't afford to pay you rent? doesn't make much sense man and not a smart decision.. i would not trust that gear at all

Exactly........

Dylan and Stevesmi are correct (I've been a landlord - if a tenant can afford drugs then they can afford rent - evict him).

To test drugs cost way more than a blood test.

Well just so everyone knows I was giving him a deal that was taking 100 off his rent so he was making out better in the long run but I took it to a friend who can test anything from aas to any prescription the quality came back over 93% pure tren e and over 95% pure test e so the stuff is legit but I still do prefer psl who I will continue to order from as I have for years and they have always been great but I like ordering from him if I need it quick and I finally talked to his supplier who has been doing this for 20 years and this has only happened a handful of times but he did it for me because I was in Afghanistan for over 6 years from Fort Pennington but his stuff is legit and the guy is really on point and knows his shit but I did get my bloodwork from psl and from this guy and the difference isn't that much I will add that in a later post I've been a property manager for over 15 years and own 381 apartments along with storage units I did it to take money off his rent not trade even that's why he agreed to it plus come to find out we were stationed in the same area and found out we were in the same bunk house but like I said I will add my psl blood work which is always on point and then add the bloodwork from the other also.

As the others already said, good steroid tests really need to be done at a lab and cost money, but it looks like you had that covered.

Buy a gas chromatograph and chloroform and invite me over you have the result in 15 minutes. Shimadzu are what I’m familiar with FYI ;)

Short of that pin it to win it. Could be olive oil could be gear. Is it orangish?

Back
Top Bottom