Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Testing AAS quality without bloodwork

  1. #1
    Growing Brother hunterisme123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    212
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Testing AAS quality without bloodwork

    I recieved some aas from a guy who owed me money ended up being from a company ive never heard of its from florida DH Laboratories 2 20mls of test e and 150mg of tren e I've taken one dose exactly a week ago today mixed with stuff from purity source labs and I'm just wondering without buying that whole kit online for 100 bucks is there a way to test the quality of the stuff I got from him it looks legit and the guy has been in the game for over 20 years and it runs smooth no pip or pain. I let a body try it but I wish there was a single dose kit I could buy to test the quality of the blend any ideas?

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,372
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterisme123 View Post
    I recieved some aas from a guy who owed me money ended up being from a company ive never heard of its from florida DH Laboratories 2 20mls of test e and 150mg of tren e I've taken one dose exactly a week ago today mixed with stuff from purity source labs and I'm just wondering without buying that whole kit online for 100 bucks is there a way to test the quality of the stuff I got from him it looks legit and the guy has been in the game for over 20 years and it runs smooth no pip or pain. I let a body try it but I wish there was a single dose kit I could buy to test the quality of the blend any ideas?
    Not really. Doing a lab test is $1000 for the right testing so better off doing privatemd labs and get the female hormone panel which has what you need for cheap. Its like $65 I think with the discount code in stevesmi's profile.

  3. #3
    Growing Brother hunterisme123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    212
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The test I was looking at you can test anything up to like five times but it was a hundred bucks and I don't need to test everything five times because I trust PSL I'm just not so sure about this other source which is just a one-time thing where a guy owes me money but I don't want to be putting it in my body if it's shit you know what I mean

  4. #4
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,855
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterisme123 View Post
    The test I was looking at you can test anything up to like five times but it was a hundred bucks and I don't need to test everything five times because I trust PSL I'm just not so sure about this other source which is just a one-time thing where a guy owes me money but I don't want to be putting it in my body if it's shit you know what I mean
    then why even fuck with it? its not worth it at all...





  5. #5
    Growing Brother hunterisme123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    212
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    then why even fuck with it? its not worth it at all...
    Well it's basically free because I took money off there rent and I've seen some of the people who are taking it and there in excellent shape

  6. #6
    Growing Brother hunterisme123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    212
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    then why even fuck with it? its not worth it at all...
    But if I can get a test for 20 or 25 bucks why not it's 40ml for test tren blend y wouldn't I fuck with it

  7. #7
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,855
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterisme123 View Post
    But if I can get a test for 20 or 25 bucks why not it's 40ml for test tren blend y wouldn't I fuck with it
    Lmfao. Because u have no fucking clue if its legit or not. So to save what, 50-100 bucks its worth it or even a few hundred. Im sorry but thats just fucking ignorant





  8. #8
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,020
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterisme123 View Post
    Well it's basically free because I took money off there rent and I've seen some of the people who are taking it and there in excellent shape
    from a legal standpoint both of you are wrong doing that sort of deal where he gives you steroids for rent. trust me as a landlord for 8 years before you get into the habit of doing stuff like that then it won't end well. the guy can afford to buy steroids but can't afford to pay you rent? doesn't make much sense man and not a smart decision.. i would not trust that gear at all
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  9. #9
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,855
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    from a legal standpoint both of you are wrong doing that sort of deal where he gives you steroids for rent. trust me as a landlord for 8 years before you get into the habit of doing stuff like that then it won't end well. the guy can afford to buy steroids but can't afford to pay you rent? doesn't make much sense man and not a smart decision.. i would not trust that gear at all
    Exactly........





  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,372
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The cheap test testing kits online are junk.

    If you think it may be fake chuck it. PSL test is $50 or less if buying in quantity, why even mess with gear you got from a tenant? You are injecting shit in your body man, is that worth the risk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •