Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testing bloods to check for purity

Ttick37

Registered
30yo 5’8 180 13%bf

Decided to start my first cycle last week. 500mg test e/week, aromasin on hand. I got my gear from a friend who “had a connection”. I’m just wondering if a week is long enough to test my bloods to make sure this test isn’t bunk since I can’t find any reviews on it. I got it from a friend bc I’ve never ordered anything like test through the mail and didn’t really want to chance it. Maybe next time I will though so there is no confusion. Pre cycle test levels were at 500. Should I wait one more week?

From all my previous labs, it should show up right away, it just takes a few weeks of being at the higher level for your body to start showing it.
I took 300mg of test cyp on a Thursday and labs on Tuesday showed my test to be at 1600.
I have been on trt for 19 years today, was on 300mg every two weeks but was switched to 100 weekly two years ago.
I actually feel better at this dosage, for every day health and life, than I did on 300 every two weeks for 17 years!
100 mg on Thursday usually test around 500-520 by Tuesday.

Thanks for the response. I’ll go get them checked soon so I know I have more than just oil.

if you want to check to see if they are bunk then you can check now, but if you want to know if they are properly dosed you need to wait until they hit peak levels which is going to be around 40-50 days into the cycle assuming you inject on a regular schedule

if you want to check to see if they are bunk then you can check now, but if you want to know if they are properly dosed you need to wait until they hit peak levels which is going to be around 40-50 days into the cycle assuming you inject on a regular schedule

This was my thinking. Now to see if they're legit and at least 3 weeks to see a build up.

I will test again mid cycle but I did go and test my t levels. First pin of 240mg was on Sunday, tested levels Wednesday which were at 800 up from 500.

30yo 5’8 180 13%bf

Decided to start my first cycle last week. 500mg test e/week, aromasin on hand. I got my gear from a friend who “had a connection”. I’m just wondering if a week is long enough to test my bloods to make sure this test isn’t bunk since I can’t find any reviews on it. I got it from a friend bc I’ve never ordered anything like test through the mail and didn’t really want to chance it. Maybe next time I will though so there is no confusion. Pre cycle test levels were at 500. Should I wait one more week?

Testosterone enanthate will shoot your testosterone levels up pretty high about 72hrs after injection. Shooting some 500mg you should see a spike in the blood test, but it may still be within the top range for an individual with high testosterone. If you give it a little time and test your levels about 72hrs after your second weekly shot, then you should really see way above natural levels of testosterone.

You'll find it very rare in that a source would fake testosterone, they would have to be real scumbags. Testosterone is cheap and plentiful and it is what sources use to fake other more expensive steroids. When you get fake Primobolan or fake Trenbolone, it is usually testosterone in its place so the user sees some results. So if there is one thing you can count on is that most Testosterone should be real, like I said unless your guy is a real scumbag and just wants to completely rob you.

When it comes to the underground steroid scene I don't worry much about potency as I do about contaminants. Most steroids are really cheap now and powders are plentiful in the USA now, so there is more available now than ever in history. SO it is easy to get a kilo bag of any steroid you want to start your own lab. The real problem is most of these steroids are contaminated with heavy metals and other stuff you don't want in your body.

Check out the links below for our podcast and stay up to date with all of this info.

Back
Top Bottom