Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testing my Dbol

miaminights

Registered
I just got some dbol from a new source (along with some test E) but I'm not going to be able to start my cycle for another month or two. Is it possible to test out the dbol but taking like 30mg one time before I work out to see if I feel anything?

Or would this not work?

I just got some dbol from a new source (along with some test E) but I'm not going to be able to start my cycle for another month or two. Is it possible to test out the dbol but taking like 30mg one time before I work out to see if I feel anything?

Or would this not work?

I'm no expert but I doubt you will "feel anything" from taking a single dose. I've heard some guys say they start to see/feel changes in as little as 3-4 days.

Unless you have some way of really testing it, I'd say you'll just have to start it at the beginning of your cycle and hope for the best.

thats not going to tell you one damn thing... you are completely wrong and no, that would not work whatsoever

I keep my dosage at 25mg a day when I start and I don’t really feel it until the end of the second week or beginning of the third!
Don’t know if everyone is like that or my body is just strange!

I keep my dosage at 25mg a day when I start and I don’t really feel it until the end of the second week or beginning of the third!
Don’t know if everyone is like that or my body is just strange!

I'm sure everyone reacts differently. I've never used Dbol but I know some guys who said they see strength and weight gains towards the end of the first week and others who are like you where it takes 2-3 weeks to really kick in.

I run it with test cyp or enth too and I know it is kicking in because I suddenly get crazy hard pumps one workout day then the strength increase starts the next week.

I'm not sure what you expect from a single dose. It does virtually nothing. You probably wouldnt notice anything the first week

It won't work, you taking one single dose won't make you any effects really for the first week or so just as Rick Rock already mentioned

I'm no expert but I doubt you will "feel anything" from taking a single dose. I've heard some guys say they start to see/feel changes in as little as 3-4 days.

Unless you have some way of really testing it, I'd say you'll just have to start it at the beginning of your cycle and hope for the best.

Yeah I understand, do you know any ways I can test the dbol though ? Any services exist ? Im really interested to get my dbol tested.

Yeah I understand, do you know any ways I can test the dbol though ? Any services exist ? Im really interested to get my dbol tested.

Roidtest sells a Methandrostenolone test kit. It can be purchased direct from their website and even from Amazon. I don't believe it will test potency but it is supposed to at least detect the presence so you would know if it is totally fake.

I can't vouch for the legitimacy or accuracy of the test though.

Personally I would DEFINITELY feel a 30mg dose of Dbol on the first day but I recommend waiting until you start your cycle if you're not on TRT.

Damn, on the first day? I've never cycled or blasted, only TRT for last 2 years. I have some friends who've used Dbol and say they feel in 4-5 days. It just seems crazy to feel it after the first dose.

Planning my first blast once I get down to 10-12% bf. I may give some thought to throwing a few weeks of Dbol in the mix.

Damn, on the first day? I've never cycled or blasted, only TRT for last 2 years. I have some friends who've used Dbol and say they feel in 4-5 days. It just seems crazy to feel it after the first dose.

Planning my first blast once I get down to 10-12% bf. I may give some thought to throwing a few weeks of Dbol in the mix.

What BF level are you in right now bro?

What BF level are you in right now bro?

I'm 15ish right now. Cutting down from about 22% but I stalled a little. The holidays are the only time I really struggle with diet and I don't know if its a struggle as much as it is me just saying fuk it, I'm going to eat and enjoy it for a couple months.

I probably fluctuated from 17-18 from Nov-Jan before heading back in the right direction

I'm 15ish right now. Cutting down from about 22% but I stalled a little. The holidays are the only time I really struggle with diet and I don't know if its a struggle as much as it is me just saying fuk it, I'm going to eat and enjoy it for a couple months.

I probably fluctuated from 17-18 from Nov-Jan before heading back in the right direction

That's pretty nice bro, you have been doing some great progress then! I know one thing for sure and it's that if you say f it and go eat and enjoy it for a couple of months you gonna f regret it so just keep a good diet and keep the training on point. I mean you're not to far from being able to start your cycle which is great. And totally throwing some dbol in the mix can be good even though you should probably just start with some test and probably some anavar and aromasin. Keep up updated on your progress bro

Back
Top Bottom