Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testing sperm count

montoya

Registered
I'm coming up to the end of my cycle in about 2 weeks and I'll be getting bloods obviously after pct. I'm paranoid about sperm count and fertility also so my question is do I have to wait a certain time after pct to test for sperm count or is right after pct fine?

You can get a sperm count done anytime, even on cycle if you really wanted to.. but the results will probably be better the longer you wait

I'm coming up to the end of my cycle in about 2 weeks and I'll be getting bloods obviously after pct. I'm paranoid about sperm count and fertility also so my question is do I have to wait a certain time after pct to test for sperm count or is right after pct fine?

Are you trying to get anyone pregnant right now?

If you want it to be accurate, I'd wait a month after pct. Right at end of pct it might still be lower than normal

getting your sperm tested going into pct is going to be likely the low point for you. if you wait a few weeks after pct that will give you an idea

and yes you should be worried. cycling steroids the way many guys do i would be surprised if anyone had much motil sperm. good news is it takes 1.. but even guys who don't use steroids have lower sperm counts thanks to our environment

The more accurate thing to do would be to have the test done 8-12 weeks after your pct.

Back
Top Bottom