Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone ace vs primbolan

Marvin10

Registered
which one of this two compounds would you recommend the best to take alone for bulking, some people say they get better
results on primo and others on test, thank you.

which one of this two compounds would you recommend the best to take alone for bulking, some people say they get better
results on primo and others on test, thank you.

Never used primo so test then

Testosterone. Primo is a better cutter.

I was reading on this and doing research last night ironically but Primo is made more for drying you out and mostly in cutting pre contest or during long cycles stacked with others like Test or EQ and Test, it’s great for adding continuous lean muscle tissue for weight. Primos not gonna bulk you up though that’s for sure unless you have a horrible diet. I would always add a TRT Test dose to any compound during a cycle myself. Since every AAS is pretty much some sort of version of altered Testosterone, the unaltered version of Test, just straight Test Prop or Test C 250mg is the best of the two for bulking up for sure. Just keep in mind you can bulk with anything if your diets not on point.. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diet and testosterone are going to be best for bulking.

Back
Top Bottom