Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone Base

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Testosterone Base

I've noticed that more often than not - it's recommended that one incorporate some form of Testosterone as the base to all anabolic cycles.

I'm on TRT. 200 MG per week.

Would be considered a test "base" or is a base normally a higher dose - say 500 mg?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    I've noticed that more often than not - it's recommended that one incorporate some form of Testosterone as the base to all anabolic cycles.

Would be considered a test "base" or is a base normally a higher dose - say 500 mg?
    So you dont need a test base but it does help.

Having said that TRT dose is perfect as a base then can add any other compound you want.

I personally wouldn't alter my test dose. Some guys run test higher with Deca and other compounds but why mess with your test levels as well as your estrogen and stuff just keep it the same and add another compound.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    To grow and have results test is always first think to your cycle and in higher dosages than the others to keep your sex drive, energy and thickness to your body . I prefer 500mg minimum of test

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It really depends on your goals.

I prefer keeping my test doses in the 250mg/week range and add other compounds like primobolan at 500-600mg/week for a nice dry muscular look.

If you want to try a higher test dose i would run it separately at a higher level standalone. Tune in your AI and make sue you body handles it well. If thats all good and you want to run another compound and test at say 500mg/week then go for it.

I wouldnt increase your test dose from 200mg/week to 500mg/week and also add in another compound unless its just a mild oral.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    im always good with test at that dose... im one that believes in test on every cycle when anabolics are involved but i also have never believed in having to run it extremely high... its the base of a cycle or the backbone but that doesnt mean it has to be ran crazy high... i let other compounds shine when i run cycles...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Depends on the cycle
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks guys. I'm just thinking six weeks of Tbol - nothing crazy - so I think I'll stay at 200...

Plus this will be my first time w any sort of anabolic so I don't want to change things up too much. That way if I do have issues I know exactly what it's related to.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks guys. I'm just thinking six weeks of Tbol - nothing crazy - so I think I'll stay at 200...

Plus this will be my first time w any sort of anabolic so I don't want to change things up too much. That way if I do have issues I know exactly what it's related to.
    Good choice man! I like test lower but it depends on my goals for that cycle. My advice is start lower and you can go up on future cycles if you determine so. Tbol is one of my favís and does give me one hella shoulder pump.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If it was me I'd run a little more test and chose something to go with it

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

TRT doses are fine.. long as you have T in the system to keep things functioning as they were intended to.. a lot of guys just use TRT doses and let the other compounds be the workhorses.
    there is no gold standard of what you have to do, there is simply just many suggestions and options. Having test even at a minimum is one of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast