Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Base

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I've noticed that more often than not - it's recommended that one incorporate some form of Testosterone as the base to all anabolic cycles.

I'm on TRT. 200 MG per week.

Would be considered a test "base" or is a base normally a higher dose - say 500 mg?

I've noticed that more often than not - it's recommended that one incorporate some form of Testosterone as the base to all anabolic cycles.

Would be considered a test "base" or is a base normally a higher dose - say 500 mg?

So you dont need a test base but it does help.

Having said that TRT dose is perfect as a base then can add any other compound you want.

I personally wouldn't alter my test dose. Some guys run test higher with Deca and other compounds but why mess with your test levels as well as your estrogen and stuff just keep it the same and add another compound.

To grow and have results test is always first think to your cycle and in higher dosages than the others to keep your sex drive, energy and thickness to your body . I prefer 500mg minimum of test

It really depends on your goals.

I prefer keeping my test doses in the 250mg/week range and add other compounds like primobolan at 500-600mg/week for a nice dry muscular look.

If you want to try a higher test dose i would run it separately at a higher level standalone. Tune in your AI and make sue you body handles it well. If thats all good and you want to run another compound and test at say 500mg/week then go for it.

I wouldnt increase your test dose from 200mg/week to 500mg/week and also add in another compound unless its just a mild oral.

im always good with test at that dose... im one that believes in test on every cycle when anabolics are involved but i also have never believed in having to run it extremely high... its the base of a cycle or the backbone but that doesnt mean it has to be ran crazy high... i let other compounds shine when i run cycles...

Thanks guys. I'm just thinking six weeks of Tbol - nothing crazy - so I think I'll stay at 200...

Plus this will be my first time w any sort of anabolic so I don't want to change things up too much. That way if I do have issues I know exactly what it's related to.

Thanks guys. I'm just thinking six weeks of Tbol - nothing crazy - so I think I'll stay at 200...

Plus this will be my first time w any sort of anabolic so I don't want to change things up too much. That way if I do have issues I know exactly what it's related to.

Good choice man! I like test lower but it depends on my goals for that cycle. My advice is start lower and you can go up on future cycles if you determine so. Tbol is one of my fav’s and does give me one hella shoulder pump.

TRT doses are fine.. long as you have T in the system to keep things functioning as they were intended to.. a lot of guys just use TRT doses and let the other compounds be the workhorses.
there is no gold standard of what you have to do, there is simply just many suggestions and options. Having test even at a minimum is one of them.

you don't need to run 'test as a base'

most people on here will say I'm wrong but I'm am right on this. all steroids are derivatives of testosterone in the first place, so you are getting androgens with or without adding test.

also in the 60's through 90's nobody ran test in their cycles and they did just fine, actually their physiques were way better. many people push 'test as a base' cause they are trying to sell you more gear.

I prefer test higher on cycles but thats me. Most of the really big guys you see run higher test in their cycles and they got really big for a reason.

Depends on the cycle

Yep. Bottom line -- more is more. If someone recommends 750 of test obviously that is going to generate more dramatic gains. I believe once you're on TRT you have to go easy on the heavy cycles and do mini/light cycles interspersed within the HRT. So, if you keep the 200 mgs of T and add -- whatever -- another 500 mgs of something else, that's going to give you a big boost.

Back
Top Bottom