Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Cypionate from PSL is cloudy mix, should I be worried

Valentino G

Registered
Hey guys,

First time posting here. I ordered two bottles of cypionate from PSL and both bottles were cloudy with particles floating around. What is this? Is it safe to take?

Ummmm blasting our source?! What's that mean? I'm asking a legitimate question. Is this a problem? Does this happen from all bottles ordered there? If so, what is it???

I'm having a difficult time uploading. I've done a Google search and this does happen. I've been reading that I need to boil water in a cup and microwave it for a minute then take out the hot water and put the bottle of cypionate in it for about a minute and then lightly shake and that will take away the crystals and cloudiness.

Hey guys,

First time posting here. I ordered two bottles of cypionate from PSL and both bottles were cloudy with particles floating around. What is this? Is it safe to take?
Are you saying your product has fallen outta suspension or crystalized?

I'm having a difficult time uploading. I've done a Google search and this does happen. I've been reading that I need to boil water in a cup and microwave it for a minute then take out the hot water and put the bottle of cypionate in it for about a minute and then lightly shake and that will take away the crystals and cloudiness.

There are many ways to do this.
You may also try a blow dryer?

I just throw it in a ziplock bag and run it under a hot faucet. This isn’t a big deal, it probably just got cold

Yes thank you. I did some research and put it in hot water for 30-45 seconds a few times and the crystaliziling and cloudiness cleared up. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I heated up a coffee mug of water and dipped the bottle in it a few times for 30 seconds. It cleared up the bottle completely. Thanks for your input.

- - - Updated - - -

There are many ways to do this.
You may also try a blow dryer?

Thanks! I microwaved a mug full of hot water and dipped the bottle in there a few times for 30 seconds. That did the trick. The crystals fully dissolved! Thanks for your assistance!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, thank you. The hot water dissolved the crystals. Thanks for your input!

Are you saying your product has fallen outta suspension or crystalized?

I went for a shot this morning and there were very fine small crystals floating. I warmed it up a bit and for the most part it cleared. Can I still take a shot if there a very fine small particles of crystals floating? Does it effect the components of cypionate? Meaning am I missing something from the Cypionate that needs to fully dissolve before taking the shot? Please advise. Thanks.

I went for a shot this morning and there were very fine small crystals floating. I warmed it up a bit and for the most part it cleared. Can I still take a shot if there a very fine small particles of crystals floating? Does it effect the components of cypionate? Meaning am I missing something from the Cypionate that needs to fully dissolve before taking the shot? Please advise. Thanks.

Heat it up again and shake it until that’s cleared up.
Wherever your storing it sounds like it’s too cold. A cheap solution is to wrap some clean socks around the bottle.

I do it with TNE every shot too. As that stuff crashes like mad. Prefer that to to much guaiacol added tho.

My approach is slightly different.

I boil a ceramic bowl of water in the microwave take it out and set the vial inside standing up. Let it sit for two min, then shake the piss out of it.

Thank you for that information. I'm not use to having to heat up the product everytime. It may be like the prior poster mentioned that I was storing in a place that was too cold. Moved from desk to medicine cabinet. Let's see if that does it.

Thank you for that information. I'm not use to having to heat up the product everytime. It may be like the prior poster mentioned that I was storing in a place that was too cold. Moved from desk to medicine cabinet. Let's see if that does it.

You should only have to heat it once. Tne is very prone to crash. Cyp is not.

On the plus side. You can be sure your gear has active hormone in it. That is the crystalline formation.

You should only have to heat it once. Tne is very prone to crash. Cyp is not.

On the plus side. You can be sure your gear has active hormone in it. That is the crystalline formation.

Ok. Thank you. I moved the bottles from my desk, where it was too cold, to the medicine cabinet and checked this morning. The bottles were both clear.

Theres a very small amount of crystals stuck on the bottom of the bottle. I'm assuming that's ok and don't need to reheat again because it's not floating around in the bottle.

why would you not be emailing them first and asking them and working it out... the only time you make posts like this is if you are not getting help/responses from who you got it from... thats just common sense

Back
Top Bottom