Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which testosterone do you prefer to stack with Trenbolone?

anavarumm

Registered
I will be doing 8 weeks of trying and I have test e and test p to stack, what combination would be
More effective? Or can i do both tests with Trent?
Just need a good steroid to stack with Tren.

Testosterone is testosterone. The ester only changes how frequently you need to inject.

If you are using tren acetate, it makes the most sense to stack it with test prop because acetate needs to be injected EOD. You can combine the acetate and prop together in the same syringe and inject both EOD.

If you are using tren enanthate, it makes the most sense to stack it with test e or test cyp. Tren e needs to be injected twice per week so you can combine the test and tren in the same syringe and inject both twice per week.

I personally don't like to inject so I prefer to use test e/cyp with tren e so I only need to do two injections per week.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle - A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Yes tren is a very strong compound.so proper support is essential and muskate gives you a very good layoutgood luck

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Test P goes along with tren A

Test E goes along with tren E

It all pretty much boils down to the frequency of injections, nothing more or less

I hate injections so i will say go with the longer ester. but someone else might not care and say go with the prop.

its really up to the person. I can almost guarantee you though that injections get old after a while, thats why people on TRT inject once a week a long ester. you don't see people on TRT taking everyday injections

As already stated, you Match the Esters, so your Injection Schedule will be simplified.

If you're a Newbie to Tren, I always recommend the Shorter Ester Tren Acetate.
While this will Increase Injection Frequency.
If a Problem occurs, it's easier to Deal with due to the Clearance Rate of Acetate........................................ JP

Test P goes along with tren A

Test E goes along with tren E

It all pretty much boils down to the frequency of injections, nothing more or less

Exactly. And with an 8 week cycle it sounds likely to me that you have tren A. In this case go with Test P.

I will be doing 8 weeks of trying and I have test e and test p to stack, what combination would be
More effective? Or can i do both tests with Trent?
Just need a good steroid to stack with Tren.

For me, it usually depends on the ester of trenbolone, or vice versa. I find it more convenient and effective to stack steroids with approximately the same ester lengths, so they work together in unison. Therefore, if it were trenbolone acetate or propionate, I would use the same esters with testosterone.

Also, you need to remember about using the proper ancillaries with trenbolone, which is basically cabergoline at 0.25 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle, irregardless of the ester length that you are going to use. Therefore, your two main ancillaries would be cabergoline for prolactin control, and aromasin at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle to control estrogen related issues.

In addition to that, Cardarine GW would be a very good compound to add to the stack, since it has a time proven ability to greatly reduce many of trenbolone's side effects without giving any of its own. Therefore, it is a very good compound to improve the quality of any cycle.

Back
Top Bottom