Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone E and deca

Sidali

Registered
Please help.
This will be my second cycle.
Anyone can tell me do I mix test with deca in same syringe and how?( 500 test and 300 deca) a week . Or injecting them separately?

Please help.
This will be my second cycle.
Anyone can tell me do I mix test with deca in same syringe and how?( 500 test and 300 deca) a week . Or injecting them separately?

You can mix them. It’s perfectly fine. Use a 21g to draw out 1ml from each vial. Then change needle to 25g needle and inject. 500mg of Test and 300mg of Deca is fine as well. What was your first cycle?

My first cycle was only test E with dianabol and arimidex

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it too much in one syringe?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

you dont need to type the same question three times man, we get it and no its not too much in the same syringe... your not putting 800 mg in one injection, you split it twice a week...

My first cycle was only test E with dianabol and arimidex

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That's up to you, up to you, up...

You want to use a 3ml syringe and have 2 needle sizes available. A bigger needle for drawing and smaller for pinning. I draw with an 18g and pin with a 25g. Mixing is best which is why you want to make sure you get a 3ml syringe and not a 1ml syringe.

Back
Top Bottom