Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone enanthate cycle first time

caleben

Registered
I have been studying this for a year now and at 30 years old and training for 8 years I think I am ready for my first cycle. My current stats are five foot seven, 160 lb, and 11% body fat. I do take medication because I suffer from Crohn's disease. If I were to run a 250 mg twice a week testosterone enanthate cycle will this interfere with my Crohn's?

I have been studying this for a year now and at 30 years old and training for 8 years I think I am ready for my first cycle. My current stats are five foot seven, 160 lb, and 11% body fat. I do take medication because I suffer from Crohn's disease. If I were to run a 250 mg twice a week testosterone enanthate cycle will this interfere with my Crohn's?

I like testosterone only cycles but if you have Crohns not sure. I've seen guys on TRT have crohns disease so maybe ok.

Go with 250mgs/week at first before you go up with your dose to be on the safe side.

I've two buddies with similar (one Crohn's and one Colitis). Test as such is fine. But both benefited a LOT from using HGH (repair of the gut being attacked).

Yeah looks like you will encounter alot of problems with running anabolics.

Brother i have the same disease and no problem using gear , we only have problem on absortion of nutrients , so i take alot enzymes and probiotics . First cycle should always be only test at 500mg week . If you eat enough and train hard you will grow like weed

I would consult ur doctor brother. This is a medical condition. Only a doctor's advice would be useful here

I would give it a try personally. You will know if it is causing your condition to be worse and you can just stop the cycle. I think that test only is not going to give you those types of issues. Especially if your diet is locked in.

Back
Top Bottom