Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone enanthate need help

antsep80

Registered
Rookie here. Im 37 looking to get lean. I lost a lot of weight 219 to 175 now its time to get lean.
need some knowledge on testosterone enanthate. is that the right way to go to get lean with out
looking to buffed? please help.

You can read the artical test e from evo.org 1st of all steroids is not a fat burner so it's a myth and bro science that steroids burn fat, don't use as a fat burning agent, steroids do just protine synthesis, a good test e cycle 1 to 10 weeks, 500 mg test e with Ai without Ai you should not run test cycle, after end 10 weeks cycle then wait 2 weekes for ester clerence then follow perfect Pct which is laid out in evo.org

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Just diet bro and yes steroids give you extra edge I use test e and its a very good compound but with out Ai don't do

one more question which AI do you use if you don't mind me asking
Exemestane : because it's suicidal inhabiter and lots of benefit and another was armidex 1st one .10 mg every other day and 2nd is .5 mg every other day

Exemestane : because it's suicidal inhabiter and lots of benefit and another was armidex 1st one .10 mg every other day and 2nd is .5 mg every other day

1 prefer 1st one

well you lost all that weight already right? you were doing something right.. the leaner you want to get the more dialed in you need to be!

you have 2 choices from here.. you can go back to old habits and gain weight back or you can really work harder now to get leaner. it is a constant war bro. our bodies WANT to store fat and lose muscle.

well you lost all that weight already right? you were doing something right.. the leaner you want to get the more dialed in you need to be!

you have 2 choices from here.. you can go back to old habits and gain weight back or you can really work harder now to get leaner. it is a constant war bro. our bodies WANT to store fat and lose muscle.

I hear you, just have to keep pushing and don't quit.

Back
Top Bottom