Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone enanthate vial from mexico legit?

mik23

Registered
Hey evo crowd I see your YouTube videos on testosterone enanthate. I was looking for some gear saw a video of some guys in Mexico saying they can ship you gear to the USA. I was very skeptical so I gave them a call and he told me how I was going to be ripped and gain a lot of weight. So I told him send me a bottle just so I know you guys are legit he said no problem. So he sends me a bottle of testosterone enanthate I check the package to see if it was tapered with or something else was put in. But it was tape right the lab company said Omega it said 250mg 10mil on the bottle. With the name testosterone enanthate the only weird thing was the bottle was filled just above 50 percent. I'm getting the real deal as I am already taking a risk anybody heard of these Mexico guys before and dealt with them?

Before you start shoving crap in your body that you know absolutely nothing about (prep work, purity, cleanliness,...) I'd say stick to approved sources from EVO. Unless u don't mind being a guinea pig for other people.

It is impossible to know whether the gear is real or not just by looking at it. There is a lot of fake pharmacy grade gear. The only way to know is to get blood work done while using it or test it with a hormone testing kit like roidtest.com

Check the source reviews section on the board here if you are looking for a source. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources such as roid mass or nordic fusion.

There is no way to know what is in there unless you test it. Personally I would not put that in my body. We have approved sources here that are quality checked and approved. I would stick to them. I can vouch for Nordic Fusion and Roid Mass.

Hey evo crowd I see your YouTube videos on testosterone enanthate. I was looking for some gear saw a video of some guys in Mexico saying they can ship you gear to the USA. I was very skeptical so I gave them a call and he told me how I was going to be ripped and gain a lot of weight. So I told him send me a bottle just so I know you guys are legit he said no problem. So he sends me a bottle of testosterone enanthate I check the package to see if it was tapered with or something else was put in. But it was tape right the lab company said Omega it said 250mg 10mil on the bottle. With the name testosterone enanthate the only weird thing was the bottle was filled just above 50 percent. I'm getting the real deal as I am already taking a risk anybody heard of these Mexico guys before and dealt with them?

The bottle itself can be 20 ml, while half of it actually contains 10 ml. In any case, your story sounds super sketchy and I would not put that into my body. So many risks, so many doubts and questionable things at this point. As most people suggested - stick to approved sources and you will be fine

Sincerely, I would be more concerned with the sterility of the product, rather than with how legit it is. One of the major risks with the UG labs is getting some dirty stuff....not long ago there was a thread of someone who got his HCG with mould. Therefore, it would be best to use some approved source, with which you will be sure about the product quality. Visit the source section - there you will find a lot of information about different suppliers, and feedback from their suppliers. With a little reseach of the source section you will be able to make a well informed decision.

enatest2.jpg

Is this what you have, this is Omega Labs................................................ JP
P.S.
There should be a Hologram on the Box.
P.S.S.
Here's the address to check.

omegalabltd.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
enatest2.jpg

Is this what you have, this is Omega Labs................................................ JP
P.S.
P.S.S.

omegalabltd.com/

JP,

Key question. That is a good picture of what I have ordered. But... is it legit? Do you know if it's fake or underdosed ?

Anyone else knows about them ?

Thank you

Is it legit or not

enatest2.jpg

P.S.
P.S.S.

omegalabltd.com/

Is this stuff from Thailand , from Omega Lab, is it legit ?

I ordered this Enan-Test from the picture, same one.

To NIA MAC:
The only way to know for certain if it's Legit and Dosed properly.

Is to do Mid-Cycle Bloodwork.
Doing a LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone will tell you precisely that............................. JP

Fake or legit ?

To NIA MAC:
The only way to know for certain if it's Legit and Dosed properly.

Is to do Mid-Cycle Bloodwork.
Doing a LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone will tell you precisely that............................. JP

Ok, thanks.

Let me ask you this then - Do you have enough experience to know if this product is legit ?

How about enough experience to know it is fake ?

Ok, thanks.

Let me ask you this then - Do you have enough experience to know if this product is legit ?

How about enough experience to know it is fake ?

They seem like a Legit Company, with a Company Webpage, and Info.

But Never having done them, I can't say if their products are dosed properly.

Or what type of Carrier Oils they use, the BA/BB Ratio not being Too High as to cause irritation.
All these things go into making a quality Injectable Compound.

Getting the Correct Concentrations in the Vial is just the beginning.
Any UGL can do that.

And this is why I say, you have to do it, and then do the Bloodwork, to know for certain.................. JP

Back
Top Bottom