Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Testosterone No Ester (TNE) PART 2...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Testosterone No Ester (TNE) PART 2...

A few months back I wrote a log on using testosterone No Ester, and backing it with blood testing to see what levels it produced. Due to conscious money management I held off on getting full spectrum blood work done until I was off my last cycle and off pct.
    I know the product is legit from the last set of labs. But the further effects of what happens and what occurs from injecting TNE has been tapping on my brain. What subsides and or changes occur to blood cell counts and estrogen levels and so on.

On June 19th, I had my blood drawn at Labs Corps for a standard female hormone panel in which gives me a large over view of what's happening currently in my body (to include: liver fuctions, rbc, wbc, FSHS, testosterone, estrogen). I've been off cycle for a while now and have not been on any substances that should adjust or dilute any of my levels.

I recommend getting bloods both on cycle and off cycle to see what's happening with your body internally. For me this works out for this log to as this is about the time I would get blood work done to see if my natural test as ACTUALLY returned to its normal range and to see how my liver and such have recovered. At this same time I will be getting igf level blood work done to find my natural base line for a log I will be conducting shortly on IGf-1 LR3. That's the great thing about blood work... You can get multiple test done at one time and cover many different issues.

My results showed that my levels all returned back to my normal ranges. In fact I ran a more diverse pct then I have been so my natural test is at a slightly higher range then it normally is at this point of being off cycle. Thus this could be contributed to many different things. But a happy result none the less.

On June 23rd, I injected 1cc (50mg) of Testosterone Base (tne). I waited 1.5 hours before I was at my local Lab Corps and with in an 2 hours of injecting I was having my blood drawn. Because I am not on cycle or in pct anymore, and because the body's levels change ever so slightly day to day and even hourly it's not important to have had the blood drawn in such close regards as I did while on cycle. Natural body produced testosterone doesn't have a Estergen half life to effect this.

A day later I received my test results online. I was surprised to NOT see more of an adjustment then I thought in some of the areas. Where as we know that increased testosterone makes for a increase in red blood cells. Or that a when the body interprets a rise in testosterone levels that it needs to compensate with a spiking rise in estrogen. But my numbers were changed very slightly. So I contacted and met up with a private and certified medical advisor, in which he explained to me why changes didn't show up as expected. For one, he explained that new red blood cells taken 7 days to fully form and be created and active in body. So by injecting a rapid source of testosterone would not cause the body to create as many rbc as a longer Ester form of test and that the body would clear the tne before a full account of the production of rbc would occur, this depleting the outcome of a increased rbc level.
    Second, although the body will and does compensate for the increased level of testosterone it had induced into its system with estrogen it's a longer process then the peak of the half life testosterone itself, and the rise in estrogen is more of a after effect that your body will be dealing with rather then something that will match appropriate levels with. Daily injections or even frequent injections of TNE can and will cause your estrogen to sky rocket even when using a AI (at normal dosage).

The testosterone level itself peaked the blood test level. This I half assumed might happen as I waited a longer period of time for the testosterone to be dissolved and flowing through my system, then in did on my first blood test of tne while on cycle log.

This is a strong point into how testosterone has drawn out effects, and how the body in itself can not compensate quickly enough to equal out the levels it deems valued. In one regard this is what allows TNE to work so efficiently.

Thanks for following along. And any thoughts or comments are always welcome.

KJ

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very well written. Your blood work, both on cycle and afterwards are absolutely perfect. Nothing is out of range. Seldom do I see such perfect blood work. Even in some of my natural clients who have never touched a steroid or pro-hormone their entire life.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Very well written. Your blood work, both on cycle and afterwards are absolutely perfect. Nothing is out of range. Seldom do I see such perfect blood work. Even in some of my natural clients who have never touched a steroid or pro-hormone their entire life.
    My test results have always been in range besides the testosterone levels and estrogen levels. I would like to think that it's because I have lived a drug / alcohol free life for the most part (Atleast for the last 15 years completely) [besides aas], and just having a healthy active life style and maybe genetics.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So, for the lay person, what does this mean? Way over my head. Can you please sum it up like im a 5yr old?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeezus View Post
    My test results have always been in range besides the testosterone levels and estrogen levels. I would like to think that it's because I have lived a drug / alcohol free life for the most part (Atleast for the last 15 years completely) [besides aas], and just having a healthy active life style and maybe genetics.
    You are one lucky man, because I have never drank alcohol or smoked cigarettes, and my blood was never that good. You have given here a good description of your experience, and I think that it is a must read for most newbies, since you give there a lot of valid points. Thanks for the time invested into writing all this down.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    You are one lucky man, because I have never drank alcohol or smoked cigarettes, and my blood was never that good. You have given here a good description of your experience, and I think that it is a must read for most newbies, since you give there a lot of valid points. Thanks for the time invested into writing all this down.
    I have to agree - quite an extensive and interesting read
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i am curious as to why your LH and FSH are still high but your T levels sky rocketed.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This was very well written and informative. It is really neat how your test was >1500 but nothing else was really effected.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GQCornflakes View Post
    So, for the lay person, what does this mean? Way over my head. Can you please sum it up like im a 5yr old?
    I'm pretty sure it was you who just replied in another thread saying you have never done bloods in 15 years? I'm not being mean, just a quick reminder of how important bloods are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    i am curious as to why your LH and FSH are still high but your T levels sky rocketed.
    That's a good question. My assumption would be that of the same as with everything else that adding the test to what's already there in a instant increase but everywhere thing else takes time to catch up. Just trying to put two and two towgther on it.