Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on testosterone pellets already, started anavar cycle. is PCT needed?

haisensei

Proficient Brother
Forgive if already answered, I looked and didn't see this specific scenario. On BioTE testosterone pellets. Will eventually switch to injections but for now that's what I'm on, I hadn't done research before I got them implanted, just listened to my doctor who recommended for hypogonadism.

Started an anavar-only cycle 2 weeks ago, my first time using gear. Lifelong natural lifter. When I finish the the anavar, trt will still be "going" another few months. Do I need to do PCT? If not, would it be safe to start another anavar cycle (50mg/day) in 4-6 weeks if my liver function tests and lipids are okay?

47, no plans for more kids, don't care if my testicles shrink. Could I just stay on TRT continuously (whether pellets or injections)? Or is it wise to restore the HTPA regardless?

Thanks in advance

It's been covered. Just cos you're on pellets doesn't change the answer. If you're on TRT (actual proper doc prescribed TRT) you do NOT need PCT. After all what's to recover?

Last edited:
you should stick to your TRT dose which is an actual trt dose after blasting and you blast smartly. that can fly if you want to stay healthy

a lot of people run too high TRT and then blast on top of that. essentially you are just on steroids year round. it WILL reduce your life span

So to go back on anavar, wait 4-6 weeks to let liver recover, staying on the pellets then?

They're implanted under your skin. You don't have a choice re staying on them

Is anaver really bad for your liver? I am thinking of taking some. How much for a low dose?

It's not "bad" for the liver but any steroids are going to go through your organs. So it's best to use a cycle/liver/organ/kidney support like n2guard.

Low dose of anavar is 10mgs, good dose is 50mgs/ED (per day)

Is anaver really bad for your liver? I am thinking of taking some. How much for a low dose?

really bad? compared to what ? it is liver toxic, that is why we run it less than 7 weeks and run n2guard with it. and no drinking

Agreed. I was on a different liver supplement with tudca, glutathione and milk thistle but the n2guard has some things that'll help blood pressure, which has been an issue for me on gear

They're implanted under your skin. You don't have a choice re staying on them

Eventually they will run out and I believe its every 4 months up 2 6 months that you have to go in and get them implanted again and from what I've read they are 75mg a pellet and you can get up 2 12 total pellets implanted based on doctor and what your numbers say and they feel is necessary its implanted in the thigh or butt and into the subcutaneous fat its crystallized testosterone and takes up 2. 6 weeks to fully take hold and become effective or sometimes multiple treatments depending on how your body reacts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom