Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone ramp up

vargasSon

Registered
I am going to be running my 2nd cycle and was thinking of changing things up a bit and doing it like this: what do you think?

1-8 Test E 400/wk
9-14 Test E 800/wk

my first cycle I hit a wall at the 8 week mark so this time i figured if i just double my dose it can help me stay gaining.
my stats are 31 years old and 6 foot tall 200 pounds. I got up to 210 my last cycle before giving back 10 pounds of water.

The test takes 3-4 weeks to fully build so you won’t be seeing the full effects until end of cycle.

I wouldn’t do that I would just pick a number in the middle like 600mg/week and roll with it the entire cycle or try adding another compound or oral in the mix.

Your body hits homeostasis. More test isn’t going to just blast you past that.

I am going to be running my 2nd cycle and was thinking of changing things up a bit and doing it like this: what do you think?

1-8 Test E 400/wk
9-14 Test E 800/wk

my first cycle I hit a wall at the 8 week mark so this time i figured if i just double my dose it can help me stay gaining.
my stats are 31 years old and 6 foot tall 200 pounds. I got up to 210 my last cycle before giving back 10 pounds of water.

That's just broscience

doubling your dosage will double your sides.

don't chase gains on cycle like this. your body is only going to grow what it deems enough. that wall is keeping you from dying from enlarged organs etc. when you want to play with nature like this you end up shortening your life. 1 cycle isn't the end all. this is a marathon

doubling your dosage will double your sides.

don't chase gains on cycle like this. your body is only going to grow what it deems enough. that wall is keeping you from dying from enlarged organs etc. when you want to play with nature like this you end up shortening your life. 1 cycle isn't the end all. this is a marathon

Well Said...

During the time frame that you are thinking about doubling up your dosage will be absolutely useless, considering the fact that that is in or around the time frame that you start to have a higher presence of myostatin.. adding more compounds and increasing your testosterone will not make it more effective in fact it can't even compete. This is the time where you should start preparing for coming off, and if you don't come off you can lower your dosage a little bit because the myostatin levels will subside at around 12 weeks, and they will Spike again around 18 or 20 weeks..

In my opinion this is why running short test esters is not a bad idea for doing quick blitz cycles..

You cajt overcome myostatin. There is some truth that increasing dosage can result in more gains when gains stall but its very short lived. You may be able to buy yourself a week or 2 at most and thats being generous. And any extra gains are very small as well. When gains stall its a good indicator its time to come off.

You cajt overcome myostatin. There is some truth that increasing dosage can result in more gains when gains stall but its very short lived. You may be able to buy yourself a week or 2 at most and thats being generous. And any extra gains are very small as well. When gains stall its a good indicator its time to come off.
One can run, but they can't hide

Dang bro sounds like a horror movie... Lol

My man it is, it truly is no matter what you do and no matter what you take you can't grow.. it's like being in a twilight zone.. you actually start to feel like you're getting skinny when you're not.. there's nothing worse than your game slowing down...it's like waking up everyday to the same sound of the alarm clock when it's groundhog day

My man it is, it truly is no matter what you do and no matter what you take you can't grow.. it's like being in a twilight zone.. you actually start to feel like you're getting skinny when you're not.. there's nothing worse than your game slowing down...it's like waking up everyday to the same sound of the alarm clock when it's groundhog day
You hit the nail on the head bro. Thats exactly what happens. Myostatin wins every time. Theres no beating it no matter what you do

I agree with what everyone else has said, pick a dose and stick to it. Maybe try adding another compound but increasing test will just increase sides, and ramping isn't beneficial.

I'd also be curious what the "wall" was. Some guys are upset when they only gain 15 lbs but those are solid gains, especially if you have a couple cycles under your belt. You won't get newb gains every cycle and at some point they will come to a crawl. If there was no ceiling everyone who uses steroids would be running around 350 lbs and jacked

Back
Top Bottom