Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thaiger-pharma

I've never used them so I can't comment. Check the source reviews section on the forums here. See what kind of reviews come up

Thaiger pharma top quality gears.. i’ve used few of there products. These days hard to get.
One of the aussie source have these..
Tren strong as fuck..
too much fake around aswell.. so be careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thaiger pharma top quality gears.. i’ve used few of there products. These days hard to get.
One of the aussie source have these..
Tren strong as fuck..
too much fake around aswell.. so be careful.

bro i heard thaigear is nasty motor oil....

Lol na bro. Too much fake going around with blue dot on amps.. i got fake for one time..
Now i know how to get original.
Bro they so good.. once you tried you won’t use any other gear 100% guaranteed.
I used tren and stanazol.
Will do more in future. They also make ripex blend.. blend of tren ace , test prop, test phenyl prop and mast prop. I’ll try that in next cycle.

Lol na bro. Too much fake going around with blue dot on amps.. i got fake for one time..
Now i know how to get original.
Bro they so good.. once you tried you won’t use any other gear 100% guaranteed.
I used tren and stanazol.
Will do more in future. They also make ripex blend.. blend of tren ace , test prop, test phenyl prop and mast prop. I’ll try that in next cycle.

bro a few evo brothers just a few months ago were complaining the thaiger pharma came in blank with those roid kit tests dave polumbo sells...just the word on street bro

hey everyone i have a question related to tren ace cycle.

im using thaiger pharma tren A 100mg and take 2 shots of it 100mg in every 3 days and even i checked my product code on official site it is genuine and code is used only by me.even the whole packaging is also same to original which is on official site but this is my 7th day on tren i injected 200mg per week so i 2 shots were in of 100 mg per shot but still not feeling any sides or feel it and im running it with 200 mg test prop 100MG in every 3 days and M1T 10mg per day for last 7 days will run m1t only for 15 days im feeling pumped but this is due to M1T. im FEELING nothing jst feeling too hot during night in winters too but not nightsweat .....is my gear is fake or something else is wrong plz help me out

Never heard of them, never used them. Unlike most forum members I can just walk to my gym and buy them. Usually for less than most sites simply because being a Brit we don't have the same problems as the US does. It's for that reason I don't spend too much times working my way through lists of which sites are ok and so on.

Never heard of them, never used them. Unlike most forum members I can just walk to my gym and buy them. Usually for less than most sites simply because being a Brit we don't have the same problems as the US does.

Lucky! I have ben debating getting a gym membership at a gym I know has members hat sell. I just enjoy my own garage gym and I live in a small town 20 miles way from said gym in a neighboring city.

Lucky! I have ben debating getting a gym membership at a gym I know has members hat sell. I just enjoy my own garage gym and I live in a small town 20 miles way from said gym in a neighboring city.

It may well be worth it, for more than just the gear going once a week.

Back
Top Bottom