Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thailand trip

Just don't use tren while you are there, otherwise tranny's will seem like a good idea

Ohh yeh that hits close to home. Umm caber tren and dbol u whatever.... And Yehh I tried some ladyboys... No actual sex... But fuk caber n tren makes u a perverted fiend... It's true... Caber

Ohh yeh that hits close to home. Umm caber tren and dbol u whatever.... And Yehh I tried some ladyboys... No actual sex... But fuk caber n tren makes u a perverted fiend... It's true... Caber

Should have just rolled with it bro haha. Never used caber, sounds like some good shit

Caber is some great stuff...

Makes me perverted as fk.
Started dating this new girl... She's perverted as fk. So loved to be slapped, spat on, chocked. Lots of dirty talk.
She wants to be raped, dragged across the room naked by her hair.
She wants to be tied up and fuked relentlessly up her ass... With no mercy, no safe word! No matter how much she cries or begs to stop. No mercy!
And then it gets next level, and u cannot repeat that on an on open form. Only to one or two very close mates in person....
And that's saying somthing cause fuk I disclose everything.
Fukkn amazing perverted slut, so I made her my gf. Ha

- - - Updated - - -

Owhh yeh and after watching adriana chechik videos of her getting triple penetratred, she wants to study and reproduce the level of hot slut adriana chechik gives off. And fkkk adriana just fkkin loves the cock, such a hot slut to watch.
Love it!

I went into 3 or 4 pharmacies near walking street in Phuket and they all pretty much have the same menus with some being paper like the one posted and some menus are on an iPad lol

I went into 3 or 4 pharmacies near walking street in Phuket and they all pretty much have the same menus with some being paper like the one posted and some menus are on an iPad lol
Dont forget to bater them down this is what I had to get use to doing around Thailand it's hard cause you know it's already cheap! Lol

I love thailand! Also Thai girls.
They hottest of Asian girls.

Phillipines? Do they have steroids in pharmacy? I know they are super anti drug, shoot u dead anti drug.

I love thailand! Also Thai girls.
They hottest of Asian girls.

Phillipines? Do they have steroids in pharmacy? I know they are super anti drug, shoot u dead anti drug.
No doubt. Them and the Vietnamese don't age. Mew (spelling?) Is 42
892e06f313301c7843dec5c1c50d241b.jpg

I'm planning a trip to Thailand in the summer. Gonna be away for 3 months training muay thai in Phuket, and of cource I'm gonna try the local brew while I have the chance

Just wondering if any of you guys have been to Thailand recently and if I could get some pointers such as what brands, types of gear, pharmacies, etc. to look for
Wife and I just back from 4 months in Patong, concur with Harry. Also supps shop next the old school gym central Patong, is good, stuff on hand! Trained at Maximum, not sure if I'd be going back real soon.. issues about to happen there...

Back
Top Bottom