Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thailand trip

randallskee

Registered
I'm planning a trip to Thailand in the summer. Gonna be away for 3 months training muay thai in Phuket, and of cource I'm gonna try the local brew while I have the chance

Just wondering if any of you guys have been to Thailand recently and if I could get some pointers such as what brands, types of gear, pharmacies, etc. to look for

Iv got a few pharmacy's saved on my maps from phuket and pattaya.

But those two places you won't have much trouble finding a pharmacy.
Patong beach phuket.

They have steroid menus they hand to you... Lots of good stuff...
Some things they have on premise. Somtimes they say come back in 5-10 minute and somone on a motorcycle drops it off.

Bayer testoviron depot amps is just test enanthate amps.
Blue heart dbol - Thai pharma British dragon some shit I forget.
LA pharma, can't rememeber other ones.
A whole menu.
They basically have all Ur needs...

Umm, never had any meditech in the 4 times iv been and I like that.

i havent but know plenty of people who have.. you should have a great time there... be safe and enjoy yourself bro

Thailand is great super easy to access gear and prices are on the lower side which is great. Head to chalong outside Tiger muay thai the pharmacies are all over and carry what you need!

Have to love Thailand so much to supps to choose from.., still have to be vary though of countifits even if sold at the local pharmacy can't beat the prices though

76154f3f3e0aa35bbcda45a3be659e19.jpg
a18e6156d67cd60b42e5e24310b6c1d6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom