Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you to all that have advice

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Thank you to all that have advice

Man I have to say this is a solid place to get good information and resource knowledge Bodymonster34 stevesmi have both been super legit with helping even PM them and get great information and direction. Just had to reach out and say thanks to all that help us newbies in the right direction

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by firstcycle1125 View Post
    Man I have to say this is a solid place to get good information and resource knowledge Bodymonster34 stevesmi have both been super legit with helping even PM them and get great information and direction. Just had to reach out and say thanks to all that help us newbies in the right direction
    Not any more - you've been here 5 years

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well detective… I came here researching and asking questions on SARMs … but yep you are right. Not new anymore after 5 years. 👍

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well detective… I came here researching and asking questions on SARMs … but yep you are right. Not new anymore after 5 years. 👍
    It's right there under your name when you post. No need to be a detective (I didn't need to go look). I came a year after you

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    😂👏 well for me it’s more of saying I have not ran multiple cycles have been timid and little uncertain ( no matter the time frame of being here) on running a cycle is a newbie, talking to all the helpful people willing to share advice and show the correct path and safest path is great the forum is by far a great place full of helpful people. Far as you being a year after me great for being a veteran in 4 years bud. You have gave good advice as well no doubt so I appreciate you also

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    😂👏 well for me it’s more of saying I have not ran multiple cycles have been timid and little uncertain ( no matter the time frame of being here) on running a cycle is a newbie, talking to all the helpful people willing to share advice and show the correct path and safest path is great the forum is by far a great place full of helpful people. Far as you being a year after me great for being a veteran in 4 years bud. You have gave good advice as well no doubt so I appreciate you also
    For sure and thanks. I just posted a new thread with 'advice for newbies' inspired by this thread.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    awesome, that is what this forum is for. without these forums we would have no way to network ideas back and forth and help each other. pay it all forward from here that is what its all about!
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    awesome, that is what this forum is for. without these forums we would have no way to network ideas back and forth and help each other. pay it all forward from here that is what its all about!
    Yes sir I agree I have already shared my little knowledge ( even though I found out I am a 5 year veteran) with a few guys from work and showed them how to use this platform for information as well. Stevesmi thank you for being level and just a good dude man. Apt of knowledge and super approachable

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes sir I agree I have already shared my little knowledge ( even though I found out I am a 5 year veteran) with a few guys from work and showed them how to use this platform for information as well. Stevesmi thank you for being level and just a good dude man. Apt of knowledge and super approachable
    for sure man.

when i was a teen the first crappy gym i worked out at we had a bunch of older construction type of dudes that would work out there and they always had my back as a skinny teen when they could have just been pricks to me. i was the youngest dude in there but i earned their respect working hard and being consistent. it is the same mentality i bring here to anyone who needs my help
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    for sure man.

when i was a teen the first crappy gym i worked out at we had a bunch of older construction type of dudes that would work out there and they always had my back as a skinny teen when they could have just been pricks to me. i was the youngest dude in there but i earned their respect working hard and being consistent. it is the same mentality i bring here to anyone who needs my help
    Yeah man that’s is the stuff we need in this community of people along with in the world today not judgmental people who want to be dicks or arrogant when others are new or unfamiliar.. like I said I have recommended this sight to a few friends that are wanting to learn and gain knowledge… thank you my friend you sir are a true gent .. I know you have gave me solid cycle advise along with diet advice but that small share of your experience shows the type of person you are. “ as Seth Feroce would say A HARD WORKD MOTHER FUCKER!”
    Btw that dude is my favorite to listen to and be motivated by

- - - Updated - - -

* hard working mother fker! Sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast