Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thank you to bodymonster

LukeJackson

Registered
just wanted to give a shoutout to the crazy fellow Texan Bodymonster34 on here who is a mod. He is a really good guy and helped me setup my cycle via PM’s. I was asking him a lot of stupid newbie questions and pestering him and he was patient and guided me through.
Just wanted to say thanks a lot and hope to go hunting with ya next time you are in town !

great to hear he took the time to help you, shows you what kind of person he is

i plan on heading over to his ranch next year and doing some fishing, his family owns a nice ass place in east texas with some of the best bass/big cat fishing you can ask for

BM is a hard nose texas for sure

just wanted to give a shoutout to the crazy fellow Texan Bodymonster34 on here who is a mod. He is a really good guy and helped me setup my cycle via PM’s. I was asking him a lot of stupid newbie questions and pestering him and he was patient and guided me through.
Just wanted to say thanks a lot and hope to go hunting with ya next time you are in town !

bodymonster is pretty cool.

bro that very nice of you to writes. they tryin to ban me just a month ago over stoopid chit, hopefully admins listening to this and don't fire me :(

Not just a crazy mofo

bro that very nice of you to writes. they tryin to ban me just a month ago over stoopid chit, hopefully admins listening to this and don't fire me :(

you got nothing to worry about man. stop sweatin the small stuff as I told you on skype

Maybe someone can help me out here.

If this guy with one post wants to come on just to thank BM for the advice, that's fine. And if everyone wants to think BM is a swell guy, that's fine too.

Now I don't know much because I'm new to this game but it seems to me that the guy gives incredibly reckless and irresponsible advice. Maybe that wasn't the case here but apparently no one wants to say what it is, so, my question is this... If advice is bad -- is it still good that's it's given?

Call me crazy or naive but if y'all encouraging this type of behavior and some kid comes on the board and trusts you and this "good bro" ( who's been in jail, his son has been in jail and he admittedly sodomized his cell mate )e tells the kid to take 100 mgs of Anadrol a day and 1000 mgs of test and 1000 mgs of Trenbolone a week for 16 weeks and he drops dead of a heart attack, then you're an accessory to manslaughter as far as I'm concerned.

But hey, it's all in fun, right?

Maybe someone can help me out here.

If this guy with one post wants to come on just to thank BM for the advice, that's fine. And if everyone wants to think BM is a swell guy, that's fine too.

Now I don't know much because I'm new to this game but it seems to me that the guy gives incredibly reckless and irresponsible advice. Maybe that wasn't the case here but apparently no one wants to say what it is, so, my question is this... If advice is bad -- is it still good that's it's given?

Call me crazy or naive but if y'all encouraging this type of behavior and some kid comes on the board and trusts you and this "good bro" ( who's been in jail, his son has been in jail and he admittedly sodomized his cell mate )e tells the kid to take 100 mgs of Anadrol a day and 1000 mgs of test and 1000 mgs of Trenbolone a week for 16 weeks and he drops dead of a heart attack, then you're an accessory to manslaughter as far as I'm concerned.

But hey, it's all in fun, right?

bodymonster has been in jail but he's hardcore so it's fine. We want hardcore guys on the forum too.

this is not true at all. the entire mod team has your back 100%, we all support you my friend and if anyone fucks with you again they are gone PERIOD. all it takes is a click of the mouse

you be you man, don't let ANYONE ever tell you otherwise!

Back
Top Bottom