Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Evo

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Thank you Evo

I just wanted to take a moment here and thank the members, the staff and the whole entire community here at Evolutionary for the overwhelming support with PSL.

When we first joined the community a lot of individuals were skeptical which is understandably so, and there also was a huge outpour of positive reviews from existing customers that helps reinforce the confidence of potential customers that were considering our products and services..

It has been one of the greatest pleasures serving everyone, and most of all it's the greatest pleasure hearing from a member that is uncertain and ultimately decides to pull the trigger, watching them wait patiently until there is a touchdown.. thereafter hearing the excitement and feedback that comes pouring in provides us with so much joy. We literally feel your excitement!

I also want to give a shout out to some individuals and you know who you are, who have jumped in and defended our honor and integrity during recent times when problematic fire starters attempted to begin a campaign with trolling..

Thank you for believing in us and most of all thank you for staying dedicated and loyal not only as customers but as an extended family.

All of us may not always see eye-to-eye with certain topics or approaches, but we always see eye-to-eye when it concerns respect and the display on how a healthy community should function.. keep up the great work everyone..

We are proud to serve you..

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Satan62's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    I just wanted to take a moment here and thank the members, the staff and the whole entire community here at Evolutionary for the overwhelming support with PSL.

When we first joined the community a lot of individuals were skeptical which is understandably so, and there also was a huge outpour of positive reviews from existing customers that helps reinforce the confidence of potential customers that were considering our products and services..

It has been one of the greatest pleasures serving everyone, and most of all it's the greatest pleasure hearing from a member that is uncertain and ultimately decides to pull the trigger, watching them wait patiently until there is a touchdown.. thereafter hearing the excitement and feedback that comes pouring in provides us with so much joy. We literally feel your excitement!

I also want to give a shout out to some individuals and you know who you are, who have jumped in and defended our honor and integrity during recent times when problematic fire starters attempted to begin a campaign with trolling..

Thank you for believing in us and most of all thank you for staying dedicated and loyal not only as customers but as an extended family.

All of us may not always see eye-to-eye with certain topics or approaches, but we always see eye-to-eye when it concerns respect and the display on how a healthy community should function.. keep up the great work everyone..

We are proud to serve you..
    Happy to support you as soon as you start shipping to Canada again. Damn good gear!

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anytime vision

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro evo family love....booooommmm
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thank you brother... its great having you here and conversing with you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Always a pleasure.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's an honor to have a company like that as a sponsor.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you guys have been fantastic. no need to thanks us, we should be on our knees THANKING YOU!
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL es numero uno

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For a first time ever purchasing aas, psl certainly handled all my issues very quickly! Can say you guys are amazing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast