Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thank you so much, my gyno disappeared!

Lowtier_Saiyan

Registered
Guys, I followed your advice on the last thread. I took letrozole, half pill a day.
Tamoxifen, 40mg a day.
Provironum 50mg a day.
Only for 2 days.

My gyno is gone!
It was not visible, but there was a tiny ball near my left nipple.
It's not there anymore. Was it gyno though?
Letrozole is not that bad.
Tomorrow I'll go get my blood test.
What should I check besides the obvious estrogen levels?
Maybe if I'm sensitive to testosterone, I'm also getting high blood pressure and cholesterol and still don't know it?
What do you recommend?

- - - Updated - - -

P.D. someone here suggested me to take Raloxifene. I haven't take it yet.
Should I still do it? I'm really happy and loking forward to the blood test.

- - - Updated - - -

P.D. someone here suggested me to take Raloxifene. I haven't take it yet.
Should I still do it? I'm really happy and loking forward to the blood test.

Be careful with Letro tho, it can drop your estrogen so fast, that. after just a few days of use, if not tapered correctly can cause a rebound effect and cause gyno

Well I would certainly check something else besides just estrogen/estradiol.
Like for instance free/total test, fsh/lh, shgb, liver enzymes if you took orals.

I think we also had a good article here covering the whole blood work thing so you should definitely check that out.

Be careful with Letro tho, it can drop your estrogen so fast, that. after just a few days of use, if not tapered correctly can cause a rebound effect and cause gyno

well the letro is going to tank your estrogen but if you want to destroy the gyno you will need to keep it going and not hop back on steroids

Well I would certainly check something else besides just estrogen/estradiol.
Like for instance free/total test, fsh/lh, shgb, liver enzymes if you took orals.

I think we also had a good article here covering the whole blood work thing so you should definitely check that out.

I was about to ask you if I should continue my cycle with letrozole 1.25mg E3D since it was so effective and worked overnight,
or reduce the test dosage to only 250mg / week + increase aromasin to 25mg every other day.
Anyways, I shouldn't be greedy and admit I'm very sensitive to androgenics. (My other options are liver toxic anabolics and luckily SARMS without side effects)

I'm still not sure what lacking estrogen is supposed to do to me.
I haven't gone workout, so maybe it made me "weaker" physically.
Better is if I go get the blood test and post it here before moving on.
I can also stop the cycle and give away the test (there's not a lot of bodybuilders or powerlifters around my city, but there's tons or retired expats who should be on TRT).

I still have stanozolol and essentiale forte which I never opened.
It's difficult to give stanozolol away since guys on TRT don't need it.

Glad to hear it helped.

glad to hear brother!

good to hear bro
Thanks everyone. You have been very resourceful despite the mentions that none of you is a doctor.
I actually think you've been better than doctors since there's some PED users (from this and other forums) who have gone to the doctor and have gotten some strange recommendations:
no AI for their cycles, no testosterone vials at all in spite of blood tests revealing a user had lower than average test and was under 40 years old (later the OP simply started auto medicating himself using protocols he found online and having to rely on importing test from another country. He had great results), etc.

The thing with most docs is they have 1) limitations. A MD is what we Brit's call a General Practitioner - so they have a broad sense rather than specifics. NONE of those you go to see for most minor ailments have any specialized roid knowledge. 2) Ethics.

Great news! Gyno is a bitch!
It's gone! But I may have overdosed on AIs :rolleyes:
Should I be worried? My blood test will come in in a couple of hours.
I only felt lethargic/apathetic in the morning, but I was fine after breakfast.

The thing with most docs is they have 1) limitations. A MD is what we Brit's call a General Practitioner - so they have a broad sense rather than specifics. NONE of those you go to see for most minor ailments have any specialized roid knowledge. 2) Ethics.

Indeed, on the other hand there's also doctors who have cooperated with guys looking for gear and do prescribe what's available in their countries.
So it seems one has to hunt for a doctor that will work with you.

Indeed, on the other hand there's also doctors who have cooperated with guys looking for gear and do prescribe what's available in their countries.
So it seems one has to hunt for a doctor that will work with you.

100%. I've never had issues with my docs when I've been asked but others do. Finding a good one is hard.

Well overdosing AI's is definitely not a good thing. Your blood work will tell what to do but if you want to be sure how to proceed please post them and we'll discuss it later.

Back
Top Bottom