Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks N2BM!

Bigblue10

Novice Brother
Was running low on my N2Guard so placed an order on Amazon. Package came but bottle was open and most of the pills were missing. Reached out to Steve Smi who gave me Rick's contact details. He immediately shipped out a replacement no questions asked. Package came today. Thanks Rick u have a customer for life!

Was running low on my N2Guard so placed an order on Amazon. Package came but bottle was open and most of the pills were missing. Reached out to Steve Smi who gave me Rick's contact details. He immediately shipped out a replacement no questions asked. Package came today. Thanks Rick u have a customer for life!

That's great customer service. Rick sent me a gift bottle of T3PCT when I picked up 3 hcgenerate ES, thanks N2! Took care of me in 3 days.

n2bm has my full support, I use n2shampoo and n2guard daily
disclaimer Rick hooks me up with n2shampoo at 30% off ;)

that is good man, i remember when you shot me a message, glad i could help ya out. Rick is a good guy, he is an honest businessman and really cares about his customers bigtime. he helps people out for free all day everyday

excellent bro... Rick is the man and he always takes good care of everyone and Steve always helps asap... you are in good hands

Last edited:

Brother we are always here to help!

Thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue!

Back
Top Bottom