Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Therapeutic Deca

HighlyBaked

Thinking about stacking some deca in my next cycle of test. Not looking for crazy bulk but I keep hearing Deca is a good therapeutic androgen.

My test stack will be somewhere around Test e 200 / Test c 200 / Test p 150 per week, thinking of adding in just 100mg of deca in the first few weeks until mid / late cycle.

I have a couple of knocks from fighting days so looking to smooth out the lifts these days, any advice on dosage or interactions between the two?

I really did not feel any therapeutic benefits from 600 Deca wk , I'm 46 and after 25 years of lifting my joints are not, well, pain free. ( with Test 500 wk). Crazy bloat, from the other hand, yes.

I really did not feel any therapeutic benefits from 600 Deca wk , I'm 46 and after 25 years of lifting my joints are not, well, pain free. ( with Test 500 wk). Crazy bloat, from the other hand, yes.

Yeah Ive heard of high deca doses like that but I was just thinking to add 100mgs a week to the test stack, how were the sides?, I read on the forum and YT that deca dick is a nightmare from the DHN conversion but I doubt I would get it due to the ratio im thinking about.

Maybe I'll hold off see what others have to say, thanks for feedback though

Yeah Ive heard of high deca doses like that but I was just thinking to add 100mgs a week to the test stack, how were the sides?, I read on the forum and YT that deca dick is a nightmare from the DHN conversion but I doubt I would get it due to the ratio im thinking about.

Maybe I'll hold off see what others have to say, thanks for feedback though

No sides on this dose to be worried, for me, a bit night sweats and bloat. Blod work middle cycle was OK. Cant say nothing for low dose of 100 wk.

It's not as therapeutic as is made out. While some studies showed an increase in collagen synthesis it will NOT fix a battered shoulder or other joint. Bad form knackered it, wear and tear too. But rehab, rest and better form are far better than any dose of deca.

I tried just that from September through November, 125mg test cyp/ 75-100mg deca weekly! I can’t say that I felt any joint relief.
I have done 500mg weekly of Deca two years ago and that did make my joints feel full and cushiony!
But just happened to have labs done during that time and Deca made my cbc pretty bad!
Had labs done a few weeks ago, a week after my last 100mg shot of Deca, and my cbc panel was messed up from that much too, just not as bad!

f11119c7c8e719b81658de7206ea90f8.jpg

Part of my labs from only 100mg of Deca weekly!
When I am doing my 100mg weekly trt my labs are always fine.

Also wanted to add, for some reason when I was on the 500mg weekly of Deca, my hemoglobin dropped into the 12’s!! Even though I was also taking 400mg of test weekly also!
Won’t be messing with nandrolones again!

Interesting opinions here, what about growth test/deca stack growth vs just test?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow interesting, thats from 100 deca + 100test...its look like its throwing your blood density/ratio off by increasing your RBC...

- - - Updated - - -

I"m probably going to still add 100mgs but Ill keep a close eye on my bloodwork and make a post about it here also. Thanks for the feedback..

I like it at 100-200 as part of my trt. For me it reduces elbow and knee pain. They aren't injured, just stiff and crunchy from being active my whole life.

I love deca, however most of the joint benefits aren't healing but rather some lubrication and covering up of old pains. I wouldn't personally recommend it as therapeutic.

deca is excellent if ran properly and respected... ive had some really good results at just 200-250 mg week with it...

I like it at 100-200 as part of my trt. For me it reduces elbow and knee pain. They aren't injured, just stiff and crunchy from being active my whole life.

So they kinda are injured. I mean 'crunchy' don't sound good.

It's not as therapeutic as is made out. While some studies showed an increase in collagen synthesis it will NOT fix a battered shoulder or other joint. Bad form knackered it, wear and tear too. But rehab, rest and better form are far better than any dose of deca.

this is exactly how i would categorize it

there is a difference between the 60 year old guy who has trouble getting out of bed and a weight lifter who pounds themselves 5x per week throwing around heavy ass weights. sadly many of us do or did put our bodies through car accidents everytime we walked into the gym. i know i sure as hell did when i was at my strength peak

this is exactly how i would categorize it

there is a difference between the 60 year old guy who has trouble getting out of bed and a weight lifter who pounds themselves 5x per week throwing around heavy ass weights. sadly many of us do or did put our bodies through car accidents everytime we walked into the gym. i know i sure as hell did when i was at my strength peak

Word. Until I had my first child at 30, I was hardcore into skateboarding and racing motorcycles. Did that for nearly 20 years and have now been into lifting for 8. Have had countless injuries and broken bones.
Now that I'm 40 I feel very crunchy and stiff. Low dose deca works for me. Was on it for about 2 years. Doc says it's safe to run 100mg for a very long time but I stopped it last year other than one cycle where I added a low dose. Have definitely been crunchier since I stopped.

100mg a week of Deca seems like a waste. I know everyone responds differently to compounds but that's an extremely low weekly dose if you are expecting some actual effects out of running Deca. Not sure I would run Deca long term as part of a TRT protocol either. I would look into running something like Primo instead. For a TRT protocal perhaps 150mg of test and 100-200mg of Primo a week.

Back
Top Bottom