Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there any danger in making a tattoo while on cycle?

Iamiss

Registered
I will be going to Thailand soon, and we all know that there you can get really nice tatoos for real cheap. Is it ok to have a tattoo done while being on cycle? My logic tells me that it should not be a problem, but you never know.

If you are getting the tattoo done in a good and clean place, it is not a problem at all. There is no interaction whatsoever between doing a tattoo and cycling. The only problems may be related to a tatto being done poorly and causing health issues.

Mate I got my whole chest done in Thailand while on cycle, no issues, just make sure u take care of tattoo like u always do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can do anything on steroids lol

perhaps the only steroid that is an issue ever is tren because it will affect what sort of outdoor activities you can do. i went deep sea fishing on tren and got seasick and my urine literally turned black cause i was so dehydrated. not a good idea to use tren and have 7 hours of sea sickness at the same time

...i went deep sea fishing on tren and got seasick and my urine literally turned black cause i was so dehydrated. not a good idea to use tren and have 7 hours of sea sickness at the same time

That is interesting and good to know.

There will be no problems getting a tattoo while on a steroid cycle. You make sure you are getting the tattoo done in a licensed facility that is sanitary.

Getting a tattoo done in an unsanitary environment can cause a serious infection.

I would be more Worried about possibly getting an Infection at a Tattoo Shop in Thailand.
Then any AAS that was in my System.

I'm assuming that Thailand has come a long way since the Mid-70's.
As far as Sanitary Conditions, and Licensing of their various Trades (nudge-nudge)..................... JP

I will be going to Thailand soon, and we all know that there you can get really nice tatoos for real cheap. Is it ok to have a tattoo done while being on cycle? My logic tells me that it should not be a problem, but you never know.

It will inflate your ego big time!!! Did for me anyway 😈

I want this tattoo

5b6d6ed1f6bc2fd223b94a737bdac628.jpg

What can u say?

bro or sista you got nice skin. you sexy

If you want a quality professional tattoo that looks great pay for it cheap isn’t always better especially a tattoo or a surgery procedure that many go abroad for.

Back
Top Bottom