Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a guide for homemade steroids?

dipsxit

Hello. Is there a guide that can explain me in deep details how to make anabolic steroids at home? I want to make injectable testosterone, but i fear buying steroids from the black market, due to the possibility of presence of bacteria or harmful substances. It's illegal for steroids to be sold for bodybuilding, so the only way is to make them at home, if i don't want to buy them from the black market.

Even if the sources, mentioned on this forum, are credible, i still can't use them, because I'm from the Balkans, and it seems none of the sources ship to the Balkans...

Also, if selling steroids, for bodybuilding, is illegal, and the sources sell real steroids, how are they still active and not shutdown by the police? If you can prove me the sources are credible, i might use them, if they ship to the Balkans.

Thanks.

Hello. Is there a guide that can explain me in deep details how to make anabolic steroids at home? I want to make injectable testosterone, but i fear buying steroids from the black market, due to the possibility of presence of bacteria or harmful substances. It's illegal for steroids to be sold for bodybuilding, so the only way is to make them at home, if i don't want to buy them from the black market.

Even if the sources, mentioned on this forum, are credible, i still can't use them, because I'm from the Balkans, and it seems none of the sources ship to the Balkans...

Also, if selling steroids, for bodybuilding, is illegal, and the sources sell real steroids, how are they still active and not shutdown by the police? If you can prove me the sources are credible, i might use them, if they ship to the Balkans.

Thanks.

PSL ship internationally. They're in your area too.

Thanks.

bro where are balkans? that sound like europe or asia right? i'm sure sources ship there and if not then how you gonna ship raws to yo house? seems risky

Thanks.

You shouldn't make steroids at home, it's dangerous. If you really do insist on doing it, Steve has a thread somewhere need to look it up.

Thanks.

check the homebrew thread in the source section

There is a home brew thread in the source section. Do a search for it. I just want to be clear that I do not recommend buying powders and making your own though. Too risky.

Back
Top Bottom